No announcement yet.

adam monroe...thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adam monroe...thoughts?

who is adam monroe? how is he connected to peter? to the company?

share your thoughts here...

look at the liquidman thread. we think he is adam

Comment

Adam - The First Man.

Kensei - The First Hero.

Adam = Kensei.

I dunno, I'm staying spoiler free, so maybe there's evidence this is wrong, but it's my best guess.

Comment

Could he be Elle's father? But I know for a fact Heroes: The Mobile Game lists him as being one of the founders of the company.

Comment

i really think kensei is adam, their is no other way to tie kensei to the present other then that, and liquidman was shown in the graphic novels and loocks NOTHING like kensei

Comment

Could be that Kensei is Adam, I remember reading somewhere that David Anders was cast to play two characters, one in the past and one in the present. So while they may be different characters because they have different names, they are still the same because techincally it's the same character since Kensei with the "super heal it" power may be immortal..... well as long as nothing gets lodged into the back of his head that is...

When it comes to Kensei though, I like to think that Kensei is also the elusive Pa Petrelli, that could explain how Claire - his grandaughter got his ability. This way when it comes the family tree, she was still closely related to him enough to grab that specific gene and get his good golden looks, lol.

--One more thing, near the end of the ep where Peter and Caitlin find that note in the wherehouse, the person's name on that note is ADAM. I don't know if anyone else caught that or not.

Comment

Yes, I'm pretty sure most everyone caught that...did ya catch the red flags with the black design on them in that warehouse?

Comment

Hey, I was right!

Comment

Well, Adam was a gaijin, so Linderman could have been too.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎