Quotes from Lara (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe: I'm not the one who played chicken with a plane.

For some reason this made me laugh probably just heard "I play chicken with a train" too many times.

Comment

Favorite Lara Quotes

FAVORITE LARA QUOTES:

1) Clark (to Kara): "Your father did some terrible things, but in his own misguided way, I'm sure that he loves you. We're not defined by our parents, Kara. One of the most important things that my adoptive parents have taught me is that we shape our own destiny."

Kara: " Maybe it's time that I stopped holding on so tightly to my past and started looking ahead to my life on earth. And find the kind of friends you have."

2) Lionel and Lex

. Lionel: Striving for complete isolation? Dangerous choice. No man is an island entire of itself.

Lex: Glad to know your son still ranks a spot in your busy itinerary. I tried to use the Luthorcorp jet the other night, but you'd already taken it to Washington. I'm amazed you'd be traveling so soon after your recent ordeal in the woods.

Lionel: I've got some catching up to do. Oh, I got a bit of news from my contacts at the department of domestic security. There's a new girl in town. And apparently, you are fascinated with her. (Chuckles).

Lex: If you're referring to Kara Kent, I'm afraid you're mistaken. She just works for me at the Talon.

Lionel: First Lana, now Kara. Don't you think it's time to give up this fixation with Clark and everyone connected with him?

Lex: So, that's it? Your fatherly advice for the day?

Lionel: Can't I take an interest in my son's well-being?

Lex: Oh, and which son is that? You spend as much time protecting Clark as you do pushing me away. Exactly whose father are you?

Lionel: I wish I could say yours and be proud. Your treatment of Lana --

Lex: Come on, dad. I learned from watching you with mom. I was just... being a Luthor.

Lionel: I don't know what you're being. You have crossed a line.

Lex: Look... I realize your first instinct is to assume the worst, dad. But believe me, I'm not that person anymore.

Lionel: You're right. You're not. These illicit projects of yours -- you hide them like an expert. I'm sure you can fool the people around you. You can probably fool yourself. But not me. (Chuckles) You can never fool me.

3) Chloe: Look, I know how this is gonna sound, coming from me, but you and Kara are from different worlds. Just be careful, okay?

Jimmy: Chloe, Kara is from Minnesota. It's not like she's from another planet.

4) Jimmy: Kara. You okay? When did you get back from D.C.?

Kara: I just flew in.

5) Clark: Thanks, Jimmy. Chloe, if he's right, the government might have Kara's crystal.

Chloe: That's her last tie to Krypton. She'll do anything to get it back.
      Last edited by tibbit78; 10-24-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎