Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sylar absorbs twins

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree Alejandro has the most useless power maybe thats why he was never listed as a new hero. we heard about 3 new heroes who were going to show up in this season and they were all girls. maya even came to comiccon but nobody mentioned her brother. he probably doesnt last for long but if he does stay he is probably considered as useless as ando was last year

Comment

Originally posted by jim mayniam
      XM, that's a very interesting question in regards to alejandro...you've given potential meaning to the most useless character in the series thus far.

i agree...besides for HRG, sylar is by far my fave...
      My favorites are Peter, Nathan, Sylar, Matt and Claire. HRG is good too. Never really liked Niki/Jessica, and Hiro this season is a horrible joke. I understand the need for a lighter character/storyline to balance the darker parts of the show, but the Hiro/Kensei/princess adventure/love story stuff is some of the lamest, most cliche filled garbage I've seen on television in a long, long time...ugh. "Say no to Hiro" is my new motto...heh

Originally posted by flying_girl
      i agree Alejandro has the most useless power maybe thats why he was never listed as a new hero. we heard about 3 new heroes who were going to show up in this season and they were all girls. maya even came to comiccon but nobody mentioned her brother. he probably doesnt last for long but if he does stay he is probably considered as useless as ando was last year
      Hey you thought Ando was useless last year, look at him this year....he's been reduced to being nothing more than a "behind the scenes" cheerleader for the worst love story ever told....Hiro's love story. ugh

And yeah, if all Alejandro can do is reverse Maya's ability his character won't last. I have a feeling they're going to have Sylar fall in love with Maya, and not want to kill her which is how Maya will last. However Sylar will probably murder her brother because he either finds out the truth about him or because Sylar feels he stands in the way of their relationship. And when Maya finds out it was Sylar who killed her brother, she will turn on him. The question is whether Sylar will meet his end this way or whether Maya will just end up the next lucky person on his menu. lol
      Last edited by Xanderman; 10-31-2007, 10:57 PM.

Comment

i think it would be hard to kill maya. look at it this way. so far whenever sylar was about to kill someone the victim panicked except for issac, sylar says so himself "this is usually where people start screaming" the problem is that when maya panics she causes death. so if sylar tried to kill her she would panic and sylar would die. i dont know what would happen to maya if her brother wasnt around to calm her down she might have permanent black eyes.

Comment

i think it would be hard to kill maya. look at it this way. so far whenever sylar was about to kill someone the victim panicked except for issac, sylar says so himself "this is usually where people start screaming" the problem is that when maya panics she causes death. so if sylar tried to kill her she would panic and sylar would die. i dont know what would happen to maya if her brother wasnt around to calm her down she might have permanent black eyes.

That's why I think Sylar will kill Alejendro but,not Maya.I think by witnessing the death of innoncent people by Maya's actions.He will understand that it's better to be good than bad.By watching the terror on Maya's face everytime she has to kill someone.He will have to stop her like her brother used to.I'm pretty that at first he will want to use her but,I think he will eventually become good and he will start a relartionship with her.
          Last edited by Sweetie; 11-01-2007, 08:35 AM.

Comment

do you think that if sylar has Alejendro's power he cant die if maya panics? in that case he might be able to take her power too.

Comment

do you think that if sylar has Alejendro's power he cant die if maya panics? in that case he might be able to take her power too.

No,I think Sylar & Maya will become a couple.He will defenetly kill her brother(he made it pretty clear on the last episode) but,he will fall for Maya.

She is the deadly virus that everyone is effraid of.So,if Sylar gets Aljendro's power,he will be the only one who can stop it

Comment

nope, peter can stop it to. he just needs to come in contact with sylar without getting himself killed and he'll pick up Alejendro's power. i cant imagine that sylar will want to stop it so it'll be up to peter. maybe thats what angela meant when she said in the promo for next weeks episode "only you can change the future" or something like that

Comment

nope, peter can stop it to. he just needs to come in contact with sylar without getting himself killed and he'll pick up Alejendro's power. i cant imagine that sylar will want to stop it so it'll be up to peter. maybe thats what angela meant when she said in the promo for next weeks episode "only you can change the future" or something like that
                  Yes,Peter will have to stop the virus from spreading.Poor guy,he has to do everything

Comment

hes the main hero, hes the one who does all the saving and has no alterer motive. and hes most people's favorite. so why do they only show us 5 mints of him each week when they do decide to show him?

Comment

hes the main hero, hes the one who does all the saving and has no alterer motive. and hes most people's favorite. so why do they only show us 5 mints of him each week when they do decide to show him?
                      So,true.It's probably because there's so many storylines and new characters this season that they can only show him a few minutes per episode.But,I'm sure when his story will take off,they will show him much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                        Yes,Peter will have to stop the virus from spreading.Poor guy,he has to do everything

I completely agree.

Comment

Ando may have been considered useless power-wise, but he was a fun and engaging character that you cared about. Perosnally, I can't wait to see Sylar kill and eat both of these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by JudasAce
                            Ando may have been considered useless power-wise, but he was a fun and engaging character that you cared about. Perosnally, I can't wait to see Sylar kill and eat both of these idiots.
                            Lol, Maya might last a while though as per what people are saying. And again, the only way I see that happening is if Sylar falls in love with her, which they've already started laying the groundwork for with his initial attraction to her (coming on to her in the car and stuff). The brother is definitely dog meat though...

And powers or no powers, Ando IS completely useless this season....lol he's nothing but a viewer (like us -- his excitement for Hiro's horrible adventure is supposed to be our excitement as well....lame).

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎