Claire's Stunt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire's Stunt

Did you think Claire's sunt was OOC?

Why would West want her to expose herself like that?

She didn't expose herself. That cheerleader was drunk. No matter what she says, no one will believe her.

Comment

she prolly dont even believe herself.

Comment

But,there's something fishing about that guy.He wants Claire to accept her powers so bad.What does he have to gain from this?I'm pretty sure that he works for Bob.I think there's 2 possibilities:he wants to expose Claire so she will become a lab rat or he wants her to work for the compagny.

Comment

i feel that she's become much more impulsive ever since her father made her break up with homeboy from the diner. claire is at that age, after all.

ETA: i guess he didn't really make her break up with him, but he was basically forcing her to leave.

Comment

what are you talking about? zack? it sounds like your talking about the guy she was engaged to in the future which if you think about didnt happen so that cant be the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jim mayniam
              i feel that she's become much more impulsive ever since her father made her break up with homeboy from the diner. claire is at that age, after all.

ETA: i guess he didn't really make her break up with him, but he was basically forcing her to leave.
              Um...that was in an alternate future 5 years from now that will never happen now.

Comment

i think claire's stunt was reckless and i don't trust west at all, but i highly doubt he works for the company. i think he just needs direction. he thinks he's above the law and that he's better than "robots."

i think west is totally fishy.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎