Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peter travel to the future or was it a dream/vision?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just state we don't know what Charles' power is unless it was stated in the comics because he didn't say what it was and we don't know if he was doing the peter through time thing or not...because peter could have time-traveled and used his invisibility not to be see by the others but Charles saw him somehow because Charles said "I always thought invisibility would be a neat power to have."

But dang it i shot a hole in my theory cause i forgot Bennet found him on the ground and he was unconscious. But again we still don't technically know what his power is and how it works. But be assured that it's prolly Hiro's. But i wouldn't be surprised if i have to eat my own words.

Comment

Well, you'd have to print the page out first.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
        Uh, let's see. The last time Pete did that he had a near explosion of powers, and went unconscious. That happen this time? No.

The effect of Peter suddenly being in New York was identical to Hiro's. Thus he is in the future.
        I don't recall Mr. Deveaux having to faint to use his power. Ok, we don't really know what it was exactly, but I think we agree that there's sort of a dreaming power and Peter has it. At that time yes, Peter went unconscious and that triggered the dreaming power, yet it doesn't mean he must always go unconscious to use that power, especially when we have started to see how abilities do develop.

I really think the effect was much like a dream, still he could have really travelled...
        Last edited by FoxHoundito; 10-30-2007, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Infunded? what the heck is that? Like, you fund something yourself so its infunded?

I think you meant unfounded...as in your unfounded assumption that Deveaux's ability has anything at all to do with dreaming. That is pure supposition, there is no direct proof from the show that it is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
            Infunded? what the heck is that? Like, you fund something yourself so its infunded?

I think you meant unfounded...as in your unfounded assumption that Deveaux's ability has anything at all to do with dreaming. That is pure supposition, there is no direct proof from the show that it is the case.
            Have you really read my post? I think you might have some issues with reading comprehension...

ps. sorry for "infunded", it's just that my spanish gets mixed...

I'm not being absolutist at all, I'm just speculating... that's what this forum is for. But then some others come like they are the show's writers and know all of this for sure.. =/

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHoundito
              I don't recall Mr. Deveaux having to faint to use his power. Ok, we don't really know what it was exactly, but I think we agree that there's sort of a dreaming power and Peter has it.
              Yes, I understood completely what you said...and again, you are making an assumption here and in the same breath complaining about someone else making an assumption. It's one of those things having to do with glass houses and stones.

Comment

Also remember than Hiro squeezes his eyes shut to use his power and the future Peter from season 1 also squeezed his eyes shut.

In "the line" after he closed his eyes when he was hugging Kaitlin he seemed to be squeezing them shut.

So I think he really used his Teleport power for the first time.

Comment

I think he really traveled to the future. I wonder how long he'll be stuck there. He traveled there instinctively.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                    Yes, I understood completely what you said...and again, you are making an assumption here and in the same breath complaining about someone else making an assumption. It's one of those things having to do with glass houses and stones.
                    I didn't complain about assumptions... you canīt discuss Heroes in mid-season without making them. What I didn't like was people making assumptions AND imposing them as the only true premise.

Comment

Folks, lets keep it about the show and not about other members please

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHoundito
                        I didn't complain about assumptions... you canīt discuss Heroes in mid-season without making them. What I didn't like was people making assumptions AND imposing them as the only true premise.
                        I saw nothing of the sort.

Comment

He went to the future for sure!

Comment

Yeah, why fight the obvious?

Comment

i dont see any reason when people present their theories to have to preempt them by saying that this is speculation or what you understood from watching the show. this is a forum for that, so you need to assume that what people are saying is what they extrapolated from the show. most people assume that charles has some sort of dream power, including peter. why do we need to bring you proof? we will know the truth when it comes out in the meantime the whole fun of writing in forums is to say what we think happened and to hear what other people think. no need to hurl insults at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                                Yeah, why fight the obvious?
                                Put on your glasses pycer, and look right above.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎