No announcement yet.

St. Joan Background Billboard!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Joan Background Billboard!

Toward's the end of the show with Peter and his girl in New York, did anyone catch the ST. Joan billboard in the background? Great foreshadowing!

splain plz kthx

Comment

St. Joan was the 9th Wonders character that Micah pointed out to Monica last week (she has the same powers as Monica/probably is Monica). I didn't see it, but nice catch, I'll have to go back and take a look at that.

Comment

ooo ok

thanks, i forgot about it

Comment

Sweet i didn't catch it but thankfully i started taping the episodes so i can go back and watch them in case i did miss something...thanks jazzylg.

Comment

Monica's character and power are one of my new favorites, and are pretty powerful. And she's now has that iPod that can teach her pretty much any skill ever, so you never know, she could be some kind of super hero in the not so distant future.

Comment

Move over Nissan Rogue, Apple's throwing in their advertising money now. Maybe it's a ploy to get NBC to start posting shows on iTunes again.

Comment

Re: St. Joan Background Billboard!

Originally posted by jazzylg
                Toward's the end of the show with Peter and his girl in New York, did anyone catch the ST. Joan billboard in the background? Great foreshadowing!
                great pick up!!

thanks for sharing!

Comment

I saw a Wicked billboard, but not much else.

Comment

Heres a screenshot I got for you guys:

I circled it!

Comment

Lol, nice circling action

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                        Lol, nice circling action
                        LOL! Thanks!

Comment

I hadn't noticed that but that is very interesting. Maybe she is the subject of a play or a movie. Or perhaps she becomes a masked vigilante who plays by her own rules.

Even better she absorbs the abilities of all the great chefs of the Food Network and signs a deal with Oprah, setting her family up for life.

"Here you go, annoying little brother, all the pay-per-view you can handle...Naw it's cool, Micah. I got this one."

Comment

Originally posted by evieelizabeth
                            What I find absolutely hilarious about "Future New York" is that apparently the musicals Lestat and Wedding Singer have been revived! According to the billboards in Times Square, that is. Even though they both closed recently (both in 2006) and were major bombs financially and so there is no way in heck that they would be "playing" in 2008. Hehe...just a little bit of continuity that I think the CGI people should have investigated...Then again; the average Heroes watcher might not catch that.
                            well in heroes unmasked they said they film their ny scenes in a business section of la. so probably thats were this scene was shot and they didnt pay attention to the billboards. the billboard for 9th wonder is probably an ad for heroes or their website. just guessing here. someone said something about it being a greenscreen or something so maybe they took a picture of the street from when those movies were playing.

Comment

i agree it is funny, but how old would that picture have to be? cuz they shot this episode in the summer so the picture might have been recent than. i dont know anything about when movies come out so im in the dark about that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎