Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

kensei!!!!you got some 'splainin' to do!!!!

turned to the dark side over love?

Love can make ppl do crazy things

but his nature never changed... He was looking out for himself in the beginning

then he found out he could get some oriental poontang

but then he was co*k blocked

i'd do the same...

Sucks for Kensei. If the "Kensei is the killer" theorists are right, it sure explains a lot.

lol, im a kensei=evil theorist

I always suspected Kensei would be your Anakin Skywalker type of person. But I'm not fully convinced he is completely evil..but it wouldn't suprise me in the least.

I'm still waiting to make my official judgment on that one, as I have absolutely no idea where they're going with this arc. Although I think an evil Kensei would be damn good fun. I will say that the show does seem to be leaning in that direction (don't forget the painting HRG saw of Hiro and Kensei locking swords).

I think Kensei is still alive in the present, since he has the healing ability it could make for longer life. Does that mean Hiro doesn't suceed in killing him in the painting? Does Kensei have anything do with the death of Hiro's father? We shall see..

Longer life and 400 years are a stretch.

The killer is someone new.

Don't you remember last season? The killer is being done in the same way Sylar was. He's even shot in the same light. Once they face off against him to try and stop one of the paintings, it will be revealed.

Originally posted by KryptonzGirl
    I think Kensei is still alive in the present, since he has the healing ability it could make for longer life. Does that mean Hiro doesn't suceed in killing him in the painting? Does Kensei have anything do with the death of Hiro's father? We shall see..
    I think we're wrong to only associate Kensei with the past. Though it's not clear right now,
    I think the writers will have something clever in store for him in the present day storyline.

I didn't nessecarily mean that Kensei IS the killer..though it is possible. He may though, have something to do with it. And, I agree with Randy G. ^^

Forum Whiz
    We don't know the extent of Kensei's powers though, you have to remember that being able to heal does not mean you can't die of a natural death.

He has aged so far has he not? So it hasn't slowed down his aging process it would seem.

Society of Super Mods STFanatic's Avatar
    Unless his ability only manifested after the eclipse that happened when Hiro arrived in his time.

Yes there is that theory that other Hero's powers are activated when they come near another one with abilities. I believe its true..considering Kensei must have gotten hurt before meeting Hiro so it seems his healing ability didn't surface until he met Hiro.

Society of Super Mods STFanatic's Avatar
    If I recall correctly, Kensi freaked out when Hiro pulled out the arrow saying "What have you done to me?". So, it would seem plausible that he had no such experience before.
    Then again, how many times does someone get an arrow in the chest?

Posting Pro
    A white mercenary impersonating a samurai in feudal Japan? I can certainly see it happening fairly often in that scenario

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast