Collapse
No announcement yet.

*What do you think about LANA so far?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

after rewatching the episode i have to say the scene between her and lionel had to be one of the worst acted scenes i ever seen by her. Lionel was on target with what he was saying but Lana sounded like she was trying to be evil reading from cue cards

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
      shift changer ( is that what they are called)

Doppelganger?

Comment

Originally posted by kentfamily
        Hey! Nothing wrong with being a raving lunatic after whats she's been through with the Luthors and Clark.

They messed her up!

You go Lana! You crazy lunatic. YOu go girl!
        I gotta agree with this!!!

Comment

I don't understand how the Luthors 'changed' Lana. They may have helped bring her dark side to the front, but she ALWAYS had that dark side. She has chosen to listen to it more often. Which makes her evil, not lunatic.

What she did to Lionel was truly disturbing and watching Lex from afar is the work of a lunatic or an evil person. Since she knew what she was doing, since she knew how to hide it form people who truly loved her, since she attacked innocence people in order to destroy Lex, and doesn't seem to regret it, I vote for evil.

Comment

She's a raving lunatic!

Comment

Originally posted by alejandrita439
              She's a raving lunatic!
              Couldn't agree more. Now I really want to see her die.

Comment

She fell out of the luthor tree and hit every deceitful, manipulative and obsessive branch on the way down!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎