Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dam, Tom is looking really buff

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that he also like's to go mountain biking and kyaking when he has time so that probably helps him stay in shape too

Comment

He is getting "diesel." He's now the biggest actor I've ever seen play Superman. I don't want to burst anybody's bubble but it's possible he's done a little bit of steroids. I'm not an expert on the subject but I'm just saying it's possible. Don't get mad at me.

Comment

If you want to see an example of guys on steriods, watch the next male bodybuilding Mr. Universe contest! I don't think he looks like those guys, lol. I don't think we should start spreading steroid rumors about a regular looking guy.

Comment

Originally posted by guittarjedi
          He is getting "diesel." He's now the biggest actor I've ever seen play Superman. I don't want to burst anybody's bubble but it's possible he's done a little bit of steroids. I'm not an expert on the subject but I'm just saying it's possible. Don't get mad at me.
          While it is possible, it is very unlikely. He is not THAT big. He just seems like a guy who busts his butt in the gym.

Comment

I said A LITTLE bit. I have friends that have done one shot of steroids and they look normal but bigger than they were before. I'm not trying to spread rumors.

Even when Ed Norton bulked up to do "American History X" Schwarzenneger told him he looked like he's been using "the juice."(steroids) Ed Norton was barely half the size Welling is now when he did "American History X."

Comment

He is just too good to be true.
              *melts*

Comment

Hell yes, I noticed. *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by OutlawAdamKnight
                  Hey, if I Had a personal trainer who pushed me to bust my ass, a nutrtionist/cook who helped me out by always having good foods for me (and the rest of the cast) to eat on set, and then access to the best facilities in the WORLD when not on set - I'd be a lean assed dude too.
                  You're absolutely right. So many people wonder why everyone in TV and movies is thin...It's because they have the right people to help them. I've recently been doing cardio 3 times a week for the past couple months and eating nothing but roasted chicken and vegetables and it hasn't been easy. I'm trying to save up to get myself a total gym (again), but you're absolutely right.

Comment

Originally posted by guittarjedi
                    I said A LITTLE bit. I have friends that have done one shot of steroids and they look normal but bigger than they were before. I'm not trying to spread rumors.

Even when Ed Norton bulked up to do "American History X" Schwarzenneger told him he looked like he's been using "the juice."(steroids) Ed Norton was barely half the size Welling is now when he did "American History X."

Understood, but Welling has the build for putting on muscle. Look at his forearms, his wrists. He dont need no help

Comment

Originally posted by OutlawAdamKnight
                      As a guy who DOES lift weights and train 6 days a week, I would say that Welling has the biggest advantages in the world when it comes to stayign in "TV's Superman Shape".

Money, Experienced Help, and Full Time Access to Proper Nutrition.

Hey, if I Had a personal trainer who pushed me to bust my ass, a nutrtionist/cook who helped me out by always having good foods for me (and the rest of the cast) to eat on set, and then access to the best facilities in the WORLD when not on set - I'd be a lean assed dude too.

I'll settle for likely outbenching and deadlifting the guy.

This is meant in good fun, and not i slam. The guy busts his ass -but he's playing "Young Superman". Dude's GOTTA be jacked.

AK
                      dude got it perfect, actors have access to the best personal trainers their are, also i doubt hes doing steriods, some people just are naturally able to get into better shape then other people. i really hope though hes trying to get bigger for an upcoming superman movie =D

Comment

They say on TV you look bigger right?

Well Tom is Jacked anyway , I wonder how many Inch guns he has there , really wonder ..

And its not that hard to get in great shape , its just dedication , training , proper nutrition , proper training , proper form .etc.

Especialy for someone who can get the best trainers , nutrition and everything.

I think considering his size his arms might aswell be 18 inches which is amazing for a natural weightlifter.

Comment

Originally posted by FiReFTW
                          And its not that hard to get in great shape , its just dedication , training , proper nutrition , proper training , proper form .etc.
                          You're absolutely right. It's not hard. You just have to reduce your calories, get rid of all of the processed foods, and do resistance training. Like a fool, I purchased an Ab Lounge a couple months ago not realizing that isolating one part of the body only (such as the stomach) wasn't going to get me anywhere, so it just sits in the corner as I save up my money for a Total Gym while doing 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week for now. I just want to know where Tom finds the time to do it since he works hella hours....

Comment

Drool... drool.. drool.. What? Did Someone say something?

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaV
                              Drool... drool.. drool.. What? Did Someone say something?

Originally posted by ramjeetp
                              Also he may have outgrown that t-shirt lol!

I am as straight as they come but I will agree with you all on here that he is looking good and I won't stop thinking what he would look like in the Superman outfit...
                              You know, I've never even thought about Tom in the classic Superman outfit until I read this. Honestly, it's difficult for me to picture. It's too weird. I think he may look kinda dorky. I just luuuuuuv the jeans and red/blue tee-shirt outfits. That, IMO, is very sexy and masculine and looks so good on him!
                              Last edited by SmallFarmGirl; 10-31-2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Have to agree. He is very sexy man and working out like a big dog. I would actually consider going straight for Tom Welling.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎