X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam, Tom is looking really buff

His arms seem gigantic...
    Look at those triceps and biceps...

I wonder how much welling works out ???
    Last edited by wearetheborg; 10-26-2007, 11:35 PM.

They keep him locked in a gym six days a week.

I don't know how he does it with hectic set schedules, but you are right- Tom looks sexah.

Comment

He's getting bulked up as he's going to be Superman soon!

Comment

He always looks good, although, I don't think he needs to be too overly muscular. The sun gives him strength. Look at Kara, lol

Comment

I have no room to complain!

Comment

He looks delicious (as always).

Comment

i second that motion.

Comment

Also he may have outgrown that t-shirt lol!

I am as straight as they come but I will agree with you all on here that he is looking good and I won't stop thinking what he would look like in the Superman outfit...

Comment

He probably does a lot of resistance exercises or weight-lifting. I had a Total Gym once and worked out on it 3 days a week and couldn't believe how in shape I got. He probably does a lot of that kind of exercise though..

Comment

Originally posted by ramjeetp
                    Also he may have outgrown that t-shirt lol!

I am as straight as they come but I will agree with you all on here that he is looking good and I won't stop thinking what he would look like in the Superman outfit...
                    I've been religiously lifting weights for years, and nowhere near the shape Welling is in.
                    Stoopid genetics

Comment

Originally posted by SmallFarmGirl
                      He looks delicious (as always).
                      Yep

Comment

Originally posted by wearetheborg
                        I've been religiously lifting weights for years, and nowhere near the shape Welling is in.
                        Not trying to turn this into a fitness thread, but I totally hear you. My sister's husband bought the Total Gym while I was living with them and going to college...It really worked for me...Now, I'm trying to buy one of my own...Maybe you should try that?

Comment

I read somewhere that he's also a runner. So I think whatever exercise he can get mixed with running keeps him in top shape.

Although a few seasons ago, he was more lean than he is now.

Comment

Yeah, looks good! Maybe he wants to be more muscular to play Superman in JLA movie!

Comment

As a guy who DOES lift weights and train 6 days a week, I would say that Welling has the biggest advantages in the world when it comes to stayign in "TV's Superman Shape".

Money, Experienced Help, and Full Time Access to Proper Nutrition.

Hey, if I Had a personal trainer who pushed me to bust my ass, a nutrtionist/cook who helped me out by always having good foods for me (and the rest of the cast) to eat on set, and then access to the best facilities in the WORLD when not on set - I'd be a lean assed dude too.

I'll settle for likely outbenching and deadlifting the guy.

This is meant in good fun, and not i slam. The guy busts his ass -but he's playing "Young Superman". Dude's GOTTA be jacked.

AK

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎