No announcement yet.

The Lex-Lana marriage = best thing to happen to Lana's character, ever

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOD EDIT

Personally, I agree with XRay. Lana is just the plot hole fixer- the writers get confused and use Lana as a catalyst for everything, twisting a perfectly great 'Scorned lover forced to marry to protect her true love' into absolute crap.

Seriously. Define Lana in three words or less.

Its impossible with all the complexity thrown in there- is she a clone? Good? Evil?
    Last edited by Vergon6; 12-12-2010, 06:38 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10, 13-fan-on-fan talk, calling another board member out

Comment

:mod edit
      Last edited by Vergon6; 12-12-2010, 06:39 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10-baiting

Comment

Yeah I do like the dark!Lana a bit more than angelic princess Lana. And Lexana did make more sense to me that Clana ever did. I always kinda liked the idea of Lex and Lana's obsession and attraction/hatred with each other making them both become more and more twisted and dark.

Although I personally would like it even better if Lana was in the Phantom Zone.

Comment

Lex-lana marriage. Sorry, but I'm a Clana fan, Lexana kind of made me gag to watch a scene where Lana had to have sex with Lex after the costume party in the episode of a previous season.

Not really that much of a good thing to Lana's character.

But I do feel bad for Lex, eventhough he is such an evil genius (Brain). Nobody loves him. Not eben his father. How said is that.

Comment

Originally posted by kentfamily
            Lex-lana marriage. Sorry, but I'm a Clana fan, Lexana kind of made me gag to watch a scene where Lana had to have sex with Lex after the costume party in the episode of a previous season.

Not really that much of a good thing to Lana's character.

But I do feel bad for Lex, eventhough he is such an evil genius (Brain). Nobody loves him. Not eben his father. How said is that.
            'Had to have sex' at the party? I seem to recall that she seduced him

All she had to do was walk out of the mansion- Lex was making a point that he wanted to know where they were- as friends or as lovers. Being a sugar daddy gets tiring, I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              Not in the "good for her" way, but in the "wow she's really dark, fun, and interesting now" way. I don't care if you hated Lexana, the Lana it gave us was worth it 100x over.
              Definetly One of the best

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎