No announcement yet.

The Lex-Lana marriage = best thing to happen to Lana's character, ever

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lex-Lana marriage = best thing to happen to Lana's character, ever

Not in the "good for her" way, but in the "wow she's really dark, fun, and interesting now" way. I don't care if you hated Lexana, the Lana it gave us was worth it 100x over.

^^
    I agree.
    She has something other to do than being Clark's girlfriend. She's much more interesting.

Comment

I agree for a different reason. Now since she appears to be bad that means this should eventually break up Clana MWAHAHHAHAH!!!

Comment

As much as I hate to admit it, it's true. I really didn't like the Lexana at first, but now that she's back with Clark, I think Lana's place was really with Lex, their relationship made more sense.

Comment

I don't know. I think of all the wasted episodes, and I don't know if it was worth it. Sure I think Lana is very interesting now, but I was hoping for Lex to become a badass without hurting Lana and Lana getting hurt in another way that wouldn't have dragged down so many episodes. Instead of making Chloe the freak, maybe Lana should have been the freak being taken into 33.1. I just didn't like Clark & Lex fighting over Lana all that time.

This season has been a breath of fresh air between Lex & Clark. I hope they continue on the path they're on.

Comment

yeah i like that shes going after the luthors i mean i always thought her head would look good on a silver plater

Comment

Actually now would have been perfect for Lexana smh

Comment

every year they try to reinvent this character for edge and i have to say i dont care what they do to her she just needs to be gone. period. they've screwed her up enough as it is. just kill her lex please! i beg of you! it just needs to end during this season! die lana! just Die!

Comment

I think the transition from an ignorant girl who knew nothing about what Lex was doing (whereas Clark, Chloe and Lois knew) to a girl who has cameras on him and knows pretty much where he is & what he's up to any time of the day should have been done better. Rather than having all those dull Lexana scenes, they could have shown small segments of each episode with her doing things to spy on Lex and show her distrust growing with every episode. That is, if they were going to follow through with Lexana, which I wouldn't have done.

The path I've been saying they should have taken with Lana for years now is having Lana work in Belle Reve as a volunteer/intern in season 4 where she would have met many freaks and been exposed to kryptonite that Lex's men would sneak in to further increase the powers of his would-be army. Due to her interaction with them, she could have become a freak herself and then gotten imprisoned in 33.1. That is how a crazy Lana who hates Lex should have been built. It would have been a million times better than Lexana or putting her through that horrible witch plot in season 4. And most of the fans who hate her would probably like her a lot now.

Comment

I like that xray

Comment

Thanks Theshadow129x. I believe that was the way to have developed Lana without ridiculous witch plots, making her marry Lex (Lexana), causing her to hate Clark as she did at the end of season 5, and it would have been very plausible that Lana would go to get help from a Belle Reve doctor and then start working there to help others.

Comment

if it wasn't for that marriage shed still be working in the freakin talon. blah.

Comment

yes, MOD EDIT actually Lex did a favor to her, she wasn´t good for anything until Lex gave her a job and made her his partner.
                          Last edited by Vergon6; 12-12-2010, 06:34 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #2, 10-profanity, baiting

Comment

MOD EDIT
                            her gettin wit lex was the worst thing that could happen to her..yea shes darker now..but lex really messed wit her head and changed her and now shes all holding on to this hate for lex and its effecting the clana relationship..and that aint cool...and lex and lana is just gross!!
                            Last edited by Vergon6; 12-12-2010, 06:36 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #2, 10-profanity, baiting, fan-on-fan talk

Comment

mod edit
                              Last edited by Vergon6; 12-12-2010, 06:36 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10-discussing boards and fans

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎