• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdogg1m
    You ever heard of the Chlois theory?

BTW, the following has happened that shouldn't have:
    Lois, Lex, and Jimmy in Smallville
    Lana dates Clark prior to him becoming Superman
    Lana MARRIES Lex (instead of Pete Ross)!!!
    Lana turns evil!

So heck Lois can die!!!
    As much as I love Chloe and her character I really don't want this Chlois theory to actually happen. The Lois Lane character is too firmly established now, you can see that they're trying to have her act more and more like the iconic Lois Lane every episode, I just don't see this Chlois theory playing out.

And am I the only one who doesn't want anyone to die? Losing JK was hard enough, am I alone in wanting all of the remaining cast to survive the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
      As much as I love Chloe and her character I really don't want this Chlois theory to actually happen. The Lois Lane character is too firmly established now, you can see that they're trying to have her act more and more like the iconic Lois Lane every episode, I just don't see this Chlois theory playing out.

And am I the only one who doesn't want anyone to die? Losing JK was hard enough, am I alone in wanting all of the remaining cast to survive the show?
      I agree. Don't want anyone to die, however, I have a feeling that things aren't gonna fare so well for Lionel.

As far as the "Chlois theory" goes...why is that called a theory anyway?
      A theory is something that is actually backed by evidence that holds some merit and substance, Chlois doesn't have that, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
        I agree. Don't want anyone to die, however, I have a feeling that things aren't gonna fare so well for Lionel.

As far as the "Chlois theory" goes...why is that called a theory anyway?
        A theory is something that is actually backed by evidence that holds some merit and substance, Chlois doesn't have that, IMO.
        I'll start by saying I do agree with you about the Chlois theory almost certainly not panning out. The key phrase in your statement though was "IMO." In your opinion, it doesn't have merit or substance. There are many who can quite rationably point out reasons and evidence for it. I disagree with the evidence, but the show's done crazier things than this before. If not crazier, than at least crazy enough that I wouldn't put most wild ideas past them. I strongly doubt it will happen, and really don't want it to at this point (at this point being the important phrase in that sentence). If it did, though, I frankly wouldn't be completely astounded. Surprised, certainly, but on SV, it's been made clear that anything can happen.

Originally posted by sdogg1m
        Did anyone relay the idea of Warrior Angel to Smallville?

"In the comic book Warrior Angel's girlfriend dies but in the movie she doesn't"

Does that mean Lana or Lois is going to die in Smallville?
        First, as I said earlier, I don't think it was intended as a parallel. But even if it was, it could apply to Alicia just as easily. Though if SV wanted to bring her back, I wouldn't object.

Comment

" actually, Lois is the future Mrs. Kent, she can´t die"

Not anywhere living now or the forseeable future onscreen, just in your 10 years 'death' TV show and funny books that only about 60,000 read per month. But, please, feel free to hold your breath until ClarkMan marries lois on Smallville, if you wish.

Knock yourself out.

Comment

if someone does die it /had better not/ be Lana!!!! *hint hint* >> lois can go "bye- bye" xp for all i care...altho i do like the character as long as she stays away from clark!!

~*cLaNa*~

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS
              " actually, Lois is the future Mrs. Kent, she can´t die"

Not anywhere living now or the forseeable future onscreen, just in your 10 years 'death' TV show and funny books that only about 60,000 read per month. But, please, feel free to hold your breath until ClarkMan marries lois on Smallville, if you wish.

Knock yourself out.
              The original poster was not implying that Clark and Lois were going to get together on SV. You seem to have misunderstood the implication of that person's post.

Comment

I am sorry but anyone following Superman realizes that anything can happen.

Superman Returns has Clark and Lois as distant friends but yet Lois has Superman's child!!!!!!!

I am not a die hard Chlois fan but I have read the HUNDREDS of pages attributed to it and there is substance. You will find my posts argue against the theory.

The main point, I was getting at; the line struck me kind of odd and the writer's were playing up Warrior Angel to mirror Smallville.

Comment

well warrior angel hints that Clark true love should die, I love how Chloe fans use this to mean one of Lana or Lois will die

fact is issue was solved at the end when Lana got saved

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysRight
                    well warrior angel hints that Clark true love should die, I love how Chloe fans use this to mean one of Lana or Lois will die

fact is issue was solved at the end when Lana got saved
                    agreed!

Comment

Lois cant die, and same rules for Lana, as for Pete, cant die either, just leave town.. Ok?

Comment

Why couldn't Lois die? She does all the time. No heart beat 18 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panda
                          I think that youre talking about Chloe because I dont remember Lois dying alot in the past, or not having a heartbeat for more than 18 hours, that was all Chloe...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panda
                            Lois can't die because shes in Clarks future. You can't change whats already been written.
                            As Ardiem3 said, Chloes the one who didn't have a heartbeat for 18 hours.
                            Lois was near death in the damn after she was stabbed in Phantom, Chloe saved her in time.

Comment

Actually the whole "his girlfriend dies so she doesn't block his destiny" thing was meant as a joke by AlMiles to make fun of how ppl online always rant about how they want Lana to die so Clark can move past her and fulfill his destiny.

They're not gonna actually kill her, or Lois for that matter. They meant it as a parody of some of the online fans, especially with the episode's villain, the uber-fan who got a little too obsessed with the idea of killing the girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                                Actually the whole "his girlfriend dies so she doesn't block his destiny" thing was meant as a joke by AlMiles to make fun of how ppl online always rant about how they want Lana to die so Clark can move past her and fulfill his destiny.

They're not gonna actually kill her, or Lois for that matter. They meant it as a parody of some of the online fans, especially with the episode's villain, the uber-fan who got a little too obsessed with the idea of killing the girlfriend.
                                Exactly.

From Action:

Lana: Well, I didn't want to freak her out, but Chloe might have found a clue about the attacker. She got sidetracked by her editor, but she e-mailed us this. Warrior Angel internet blogs. Not all the fans are enthusiastic about the film's interpretation. The movie stays true to the mythology in all ways but one. In the comics, Warrior Angel's girlfriend dies. And in the movie, she doesn't. Blogs, message boards, fan forums -- these are all pretty extreme. How are we supposed to narrow this down to the one psycho who's willing to kill?

After hearing Lana say that I was like touché AlMiles, touché.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎