Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh my GOD that scene was HOT!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm, there was no nose rubbing. They were just touching foreheads. So I don't get what the big deal was about that scene. It would have been better if they said something to one another. I thought it was retarded...

Also I totally think Clana is dead this season, Clana needs to end b/c Lana is holding Clark back- and thats just what the writers want us to know.

Comment

^And this is WHY this episode was made.

For people who hate Lana Lang so much that she must be eliminated so Clark can finally fulfill his destiny.

Awesome.

Comment

Clark is holding himself back. Lana is not physically holding Clark captive at the farm saying 'don't go' or 'stay here'. The writers made it clear that Lana will be the one to push Clark to his destiny.

Yes, there was an eskimo kiss.

Comment

Touching noses? Wow. Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by monet
            lol let me guess ur a clana hater
            talking to me ? lol
            nope, don't hate on anybody, ecspecially fictional relationships.lol
            but that scene w/ Rachel and CK was sexy, plus CK always gets flustered when he's turned on.

Comment

The big deal with the scene for Clana fans is that nose touching crap..Well hey no kissing is going to happen so i guess they can't get much more than that so...Enjoy..

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
                No, it wasn't a Lois moment. When he catches Lois, he actually IS flying, and she is screaming like crazy.
                True. I feel better now. Everytime Lois falls of a building she is either screaming, "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" or "Superman! Supermaaaaaan!" How I love it...

Comment

The scene showed true affection which can't be replaced be cheap sex, it was very well done.

Comment

Anytime that Clark and Lana are together in a close scene I love it! They are wonderful together but I don't understand the "no kiss" policy this season. What are they waiting for--- Kiss

Comment

omg I freakin LOVED that scene!! i got really happy wen i saw it..i was like finally a good Clana moment like i felt the love!! soo sweet....classic..<33

Comment

That scene was ON FIRE because it was so cool.

Comment

Re: Oh my GOD that scene was HOT!!

Originally posted by monet
                          That scene was soooo romantic even though she was about to fall to her death. Only part I hated was that they did kiss. Rubbing noses what the hell is that? That is what u do with your pet dog.
                          To you're baby, actually. Lol.

Comment

3 Words -

PUT ON YOUTUBE!!!

Comment

Seening it now it wasnt all that.

The ending was stupid too, they should have kissed. WTF was the nose deal?

Comment

the scene was fantastic until he landed on the van. it was kind of a messy landing imho. it wouldve been much smoother and more pimp if he had somehow floated to the ground, sort of defying gravity for a bit. its still not quite flying but its a lot closer than what we've seen him do in a long time. i was hoping he would somehow do this and give us fans something to bite on for a week but no, the writers gave it a messy landing

the clana nose rub was freakin sexy though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎