No announcement yet.

Oh my GOD that scene was HOT!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minela
    That scene was lame! It was so prolonged with them looking at eachother. Plus, Lana didn't scream when she was falling, who doesn't scream when they are pushed out of a building? And the stupid nose rubbing was just disgusting. But most importantly! They stole Lois Lane's moment! That is her traditional safe. Lois falls, Superman catches. Simple. I hated that stupid scene.
    Clark isn't Superman. Clark is Clark. Lana saw Clark and knew she would be safe. The nose rubbing was cute to me, but it's anyone's personal opinon.

Lois isn't going to have any special moments like that with Clark in Smallville. They don't see each other as anything but friends.

Comment

That scene was lame! It was so prolonged with them looking at eachother. Plus, Lana didn't scream when she was falling, who doesn't scream when they are pushed out of a building?
      Lana didn't scream because she knew she was safe when Clark had her in his arms.

You could see the change in her face from fear, to knowing that she was safe that Clark wouldn't let her fall.

And the stupid nose rubbing was just disgusting.
      Yeah, it was disgusting because it was Clana. I thought it was hot.

But most importantly! They stole Lois Lane's moment! That is her traditional safe. Lois falls, Superman catches. Simple. I hated that stupid scene.
      Oh well. It's a Clana scene in SV now.

Beautiful scene.

Comment

Actually that only applys to a couple who hasn't been together before. A couple who has gotten back together on TV is traditionally paired up kissing like crazy. I think the writers are doing this intentionally to show symbolically that there is something not right with Clana.
        We know what wrong with the relationship. Lana is keeping secrets. Clark probably suspects something by now.

Comment

Plus, Lana didn't scream when she was falling, who doesn't scream when they are pushed out of a building?
          Well, Chloe didn't scream when she was falling in Noir.

Comment

That scene was lame! It was so prolonged with them looking at eachother. Plus, Lana didn't scream when she was falling, who doesn't scream when they are pushed out of a building? And the stupid nose rubbing was just disgusting. But most importantly! They stole Lois Lane's moment! That is her traditional safe. Lois falls, Superman catches. Simple. I hated that stupid scene.
            No, it wasn't a Lois moment. When he catches Lois, he actually IS flying, and she is screaming like crazy.

Comment

I thot the movies and Smallville weren't the same. We'll never know if this Clark as Superman will catch Lois because the show will be over by then.

Comment

Even as a guy, I know I'd be screaming like a little girl if somebody threw me off of a building.
                Not to mention, probably soil my drawers!

Comment

Hey if Clana fans want to squeeze all the joy from this epi ..i don't care...There were a couple of great scenes like

1..Lionel confronting Lana in the barn
                  2..Lionel beating the crap out of Marilyn while a shocked Lex looked on..almost spooky..that was evil alright..
                  3..Clark rescuing the star in the movie KM
                  4..Clark rescuing Lana form 50th story building..
                  5..Lois wearing glasses and some small talk at LC

All in all...the chemistry is blow out of proportion..there was no great chemistry..They seem more like friends..And still no kiss..thank you...But i am not complaining..i am sure Clana fans are..oh well...Another sick joke by the writers..Which doesn't bother me much..i just find it amusing..
                  Last edited by operadiva; 10-25-2007, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by operadiva

All in all...the chemistry is blow out of proportion..there was no great chemistry..They seem more like friends..And still no kiss..thank you...But i am not complaining..i am sure Clana fans are..oh well...Another sick joke by the writers..Which doesn't bother me much..i just find it amusing..
                    that's your opinion.

The way Clana was looking at each other was virtual sex in itself. Combine it with the nose rubbing and it was absolutely orgasmic.

Comment

Like you said that is your opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by operadiva
                        Like you said that is your opinion..
                        That's right.

I loved that scene. Better in slo motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri1250
                          I thot the movies and Smallville weren't the same. We'll never know if this Clark as Superman will catch Lois because the show will be over by then.
                          ??? What are you talking about, we're talking about the original movie. We already know, because he already caught her.

Superman fans love to watch a rescue like that, no matter which girl he rescues. This isn't a Clana argument.
                          Last edited by curiosity; 10-25-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

We got a rescue scene.... So what did you guys get?

What's that?

Nothing!

Comment

you know, i posted something earlier complaining about no clana kisses but i'm starting to agree with the people who think they haven't kissed b/c of the whole trust issue. lana doesn't feel comfortable b/c she knows she's lying to him, maybe that's why they haven't shared a kiss. but hey, the episode was full of some great clana! oh, that scene when he caught her. how sexy was that?! if only i were kristin...

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
                                The scene was fantastic. My favorite rescue scene on the show ever.

And I agree, I think the big kiss is coming up in "Wrath".
                                me too. maybe their superbattle will make them kiss. some people find the craziest things sexy

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎