No announcement yet.

Lois Lane. Investigative Reporter.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out Lex!
    "mad dog" lane is on your tail,once she latches on to a story she won't let go.
    Can't wait to see her expose (no inuendo intended) Grant as Lex's lackey.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
      Look out Lex!
      "mad dog" lane is on your tail,once she latches on to a story she won't let go.
      Can't wait to see her expose (no inuendo intended) Grant as Lex's lackey.
      Yeah. If she can't take down Lex just yet, I would accept her taking down Grant instead.

Comment

It was totally rockin' to see Lois Lane the way she should look as a star reporter. I've loved Erica til now, but when I saw her in that scene I said to myself, "Now THAT'S Lois Lane!!" Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
          I love Lois. I missed her so much in the last two episodes, so my expectations were very high for Action. Needless to say I was dissapointed. Not with Lois, she was great and I loved everything about her scenes. The DP entrence, cut back to Lois Lane's nametag, her traditional role behind desk half sitting half standing and talking on the phone while getting ready to chase a lead, her not listening to her editor and comments, the Lex investigation and her article later. The only thing is...I expected to see her more. Where was the Cabin scene? Where was the Clois scene? I guess I'll have to wait for that. Is she in the next episode?
          So true! I loved all of it. Definitely harking to comics!Lois.

Comment

Lois Lane ,
            Seeker of truth and justice,antithesis of secrets and lies!
            Iconic LL is on her way!

Comment

I loved the glimpse of Lois in this episode. Undercover, giving her editor high blood pressure, getting on Lex's nerves.

Comment

Re: Lois Lane. Investigative Reporter.

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                I thought Lois's scenes in this episode were great.

Her cloths, her attitude towards both Grant and Lex, her reluctance to drop the story.

Added bonus was seeing Lex not fooled by Lois wearing glasses (I guess they only work for Clark ) and also acknowledging her as a journalist.
                yeah i agree

Comment

Not only did Lois have good scenes in this episode but apparently Sadie Blodgett the name on Lois's ID is actually an alias that the Lois Lane from the comics used once.

Comment

I was really, really impressed with Lois this episode, she both looked and acted like a reporter. Although I'm not happy with how she ended up at The Daily Planet, at least she's there and being more like the comic counterpart.

Did anyone else catch the sloppily drawn-on glasses on the Erica Durance Season 4 pic for her LuthorCorp pass?

Comment

I though she was ridiculous. She's no reporter and it's clear Grant ishired her because he has the hots for her and that he's really there at the DP to keep Chloe and anyone else from writing negative anything on the Luthors. He said it flat out. EDlois can't reserach, she can't investigate, she can't write a decent article to save her life and she gets caught every time she goes out to try to investigate. SHe's is no reporter and she is completely unworthy of being at the DP. That was made clear in this ep once again.

Comment

When did Lois learn how to hack? Did I miss something again?

Comment

Originally posted by samanta
                          When did Lois learn how to hack? Did I miss something again?
                          I don't think she was hacking. She didn't have enough time.

I think she was just pleased with herself how she managed to get into the building.

That's all that line was about.
                          Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 10-26-2007, 07:16 AM.

Comment

^^
                            thanks

Comment

I loved Lois, definetely she show everytime more and more the her potential she has a reporter, thatīs why she has been the most brillian reporter od the Daily Plantet, Grant is right, someday her name Lois Lane is going to be the simbol of the Daily Planet, we know that itīs in the cards, itīs going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                                Not only did Lois have good scenes in this episode but apparently Sadie Blodgett the name on Lois's ID is actually an alias that the Lois Lane from the comics used once.
                                It is! I just saw the Comic scan! I can't believe the writers did actually used that. AMAZING!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎