No announcement yet.

Lois Lane. Investigative Reporter.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois Lane. Investigative Reporter.

I thought Lois's scenes in this episode were great.

Her cloths, her attitude towards both Grant and Lex, her reluctance to drop the story.

Added bonus was seeing Lex not fooled by Lois wearing glasses (I guess they only work for Clark ) and also acknowledging her as a journalist.
    Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 10-25-2007, 11:23 AM.

Yes, she´s great, I hope to see much more of her as the Lois reporter., actually I only watch the episodes where she appears now.

Comment

I liked Lois in this episode but I was kinda disappointed that Lex didn't call police.
      Didn't Lois wear similar glasses as Clark did?

Comment

I loved lois . she was grrrr8. loved her lex scene. clark can just .f off until he kicks lana to the side .. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

go lois

Comment

I <3 Lois. I <3 her so much I used "<3" three times in one post!

Comment

Yes u did, and I know! She in her reporter outfit is SEXY!!

Comment

The Lois scenes where the best in the entire episode.

Comment

Grant is working for Lex. It's the only explanation for him wanting Lois away from the Luthors. The romance is just a cover up.

Comment

^ Agreed. Grant is definately working for Lex. He went straight from "stay away from the Luthors" to "go out on a date with me".

As for the Lois scenes...hmm...I didn't like them as much as I usually enjoy Lois scenes....and wasn't she suppose to show up in the cabin?

Comment

I love it how Lois made Lex very concerned at the end of that scene. Now Lex knows that Lois is monitoring him and this should set up a nice arc through the rest of the season.

Comment

Not very much scenes with Lois but , they were good..watch out Lex here comes Lois Lane!!!

Comment

ummm... it;s just that, professional Lois like popped out of nowhere one day, where the hell is Chloe?

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                          I love it how Lois made Lex very concerned at the end of that scene. Now Lex knows that Lois is monitoring him and this should set up a nice arc through the rest of the season.
                          Well thats if tptb dont scrape the idea like lois showin up at the cabin,I would have liked if she did.Then her comments at the end about either lex got a lead from her or was up 2 it the whole time would have been better imo.I do think its a good setup for sumthin more but who knows

Comment

i luv lois her clothes when she snuck into the luther corp was soooo cute she rocks as an investigator but at the same time i dont lyk seeing her with grant they suck

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                              Well thats if tptb dont scrape the idea like lois showin up at the cabin,I would have liked if she did.Then her comments at the end about either lex got a lead from her or was up 2 it the whole time would have been better imo.I do think its a good setup for sumthin more but who knows
                              Them not showing her there made is seem her Article is fabricated to a point... she had one piece of documents that there was a cabin and Lionel was there... instead of investigating it herself she reports after Lex finds Lionel... also the signature on the Documents just says LL with squiggles... a good coverup would be Lionel Luthor bought the Land and was taking a sabbatical away from his son and company...

Also the fact Grant mentioned she's new here and that she needs proof and facts I can assume non of those articles she did while on assignment were printed because again it seems her getting evidence is a skill she's seriously lacking... not saying she won't develop it, it just shows she isn't ready for the Planet yet IMO... she should ahve worked at a Local paper first.. the Ledger for example...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎