Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois Lane. Investigative Reporter.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode was so awesome. Why was it? Lois Lane. I'm sure she thinks it kind of puzzling that Grant wanted her to stay away from the Luthors so much. Soon she will really discover the whole truth, she only needs one more piece of the puzzle. Lex is already discovering that Lois is a force to be reckoned with. You could see the look in his eyes. He knows that Lois isn't as easily intimidated or scared off as some other people that he has encountered. Some may still be fooled by him, but Lois definitely has Lex's number for sure. The reporting, the investigation, going head to head with none other than Lex Luthor, she is really on a roll now. I can't wait to see the next time Lois starts digging. It's just like Clark said: "She won't stop digging till she hits China." We'll, me thinks she's just about there!

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
      Them not showing her there made is seem her Article is fabricated to a point... she had one piece of documents that there was a cabin and Lionel was there... instead of investigating it herself she reports after Lex finds Lionel... also the signature on the Documents just says LL with squiggles... a good coverup would be Lionel Luthor bought the Land and was taking a sabbatical away from his son and company...

Also the fact Grant mentioned she's new here and that she needs proof and facts I can assume non of those articles she did while on assignment were printed because again it seems her getting evidence is a skill she's seriously lacking... not saying she won't develop it, it just shows she isn't ready for the Planet yet IMO... she should have worked at a Local paper first.. the Ledger for example...
      There was a good close up of the article, but when I freeze framed (froze framed?) it got too blurry. But what I could read said that Lionel was found "wandering by a highway." So apparently Lois didn't get the real story! Can someone can get a good screen cap?

Unless Grant is a really lousy editor, he should have signed off on every story that goes in the paper. So how did Lois's story get by him?

The signature didn't have any squiggles, it just had LL. Who signs a title deed with just their initials? And what government agency accepts it like that?

Comment

Lois was great!
        Her scene with Lex was classic

Comment

Lois was HOT in that black suit with the black frame glasses. Lex is going to have his hands full with Lois. Lois lets nothing go until she finds the truth. Good for her!

Comment

I thought ED did a wonderful job transitioning into the DP. The interesting thing is that it didn't feel forced to me at all. It seemed like a very natural extension of her previous character...she's very opinionated, she does what she wants regardless of what people tell her, and she's snarky. Before she got into the DP, I really didn't completely see her in this role, but I guess she was setting it up in her personality already. I'm impresed,actually. Great job for ED.

And actually, I kind of liked her interaction with Grant. I thought they had good chemistry together.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGal
              I thought ED did a wonderful job transitioning into the DP. The interesting thing is that it didn't feel forced to me at all. It seemed like a very natural extension of her previous character...she's very opinionated, she does what she wants regardless of what people tell her, and she's snarky. Before she got into the DP, I really didn't completely see her in this role, but I guess she was setting it up in her personality already. I'm impresed,actually. Great job for ED.

And actually, I kind of liked her interaction with Grant. I thought they had good chemistry together.
              Agree all the way! (Even on Grant/Lois)

This was a good episode for everyone acting like their iconic counterparts. I'm definitely pumped up for more Lois scenes though, so it's tough we won't see her next week. Happily, the ep looks really cool still.

I wanted to add that I was surprised and sad that the spoiler of her following Lex to the cabin was cut out. For a moment there I thought Lois was the one who knocked down Marilyn in front of Lex. Then I was like, "darn, where's that girl???" Oh well. We've seen plenty of Action!Lois (pun not intended). It's her office persona that's really fascinating me.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGal
                I love how she turned him down. She's probably not all that interested in him.

Comment

I loved Lois in this episode. One of my favorite scenes was the Lois/Lex scene. Fantastic.

Comment

There's a nice little nod to Lois' famous misspelling of words. Or in this case, names. The article on Lionel Luthor that she hands to Grant at the end references the deaths of Genevieve and Jason League in the second meteor shower.

EDIT: I'm well aware that it looks as though every post of mine mentions her in some way. In this case, I'm in the middle of writing a reworking of the overall season 7 arc so need to look at certain aspects in more detail to figure out how or if I can rework them in any way. It's not obsession!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎