Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This episode: Making fun of fans or acknowledging them?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This episode: Making fun of fans or acknowledging them?

I have an idea who they were gearing to, but I would like to get other's opinions on it!
    Last edited by Randy G.; 10-27-2007, 03:25 AM.

I think it was a big "F*ck you!" to all of us (especially those Superman/Clark Kent fans)

Comment

From what I heard, I don't know if this the exact quote and maybe someone who actually watched the ep can confirm, but the obsessive fan was called psychotic and he's the one that said that Lana had to be sacrificed so that Clark can fulfill his destiny before he threw her off the building.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
        From what I heard, I don't know if this the exact quote and maybe someone who actually watched the ep can confirm, but the obsessive fan was called psychotic and he's the one that said that Lana had to be sacrificed so that Clark can fulfill his destiny before he threw her off the building.

He sounds like Jor-El

Comment

Sounds like most of the people in this forum

Comment

Re: Episode Making fan of what fangroup?

Originally posted by Kreukie
            I have an idea who they were gearing to, but I would like to get other's opinions on it!
            I got the impression that the guy was trying to kill Christina Milian because she wasn't supposed to be in Warrior Angel's life so early.

So in turn, that would be a smack in the face to all the people who complained "Lois shouldn't be in Clark's life yet".

I wish they went into more detail, in terms of Warrior Angel, about how "Different movies/TV shows can interpret the story differently and have their own take".. etc.

Comment

I thought the deal with CM was that her character was supposed to die in the movie, but doesn't? How does that make it Lois?

Comment

It's geared towards ALL those people who kept saying that Lana must die because she is in the way of Clark's destiny. She must be eliminated because she is keeping him from being the hero he's supposed to be.

Sounds familiar? It should It basically applies to the majority of this forum.

Comment

I think it was making fun of all fans. Not only one fangroup.

Comment

Originally posted by Absentee
                    It's geared towards ALL those people who kept saying that Lana must die because she is in the way of Clark's destiny. She must be eliminated because she is keeping him from being the hero he's supposed to be.

Sounds familiar? It should It basically applies to the majority of this forum.
                    Hehe...it does sound pretty familiar. But I'm sure there was something in the episode that poked fun at 'Lois shouldn't be in Clark's Life yet' fans...

Comment

I'd say it makes fun of fans in general, since we tend to take the show more seriously that the creators.

Comment

Shout out to sites like these

Well, we finally got a shout-out to this kind of site. Unfortunately it kind of cast us in a negative light. I wonder if the makers of Smallville really scan these sites when thinking of episodes ideas.

Comment

It wasn't a shout out. It was an insult. They see us all as uber nerds who whine about comics.

Comment

It was insulting given how loyal a lot of fans here are and how we spend money to buy the DVD's and give more money to the people who made this episode.

Comment

We need to sue Smallville!! Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎