Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember that episode of the Justice League cartoon..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that episode of the Justice League cartoon..

In which Superman and Wonderwoman are in like a mall or something and then this dude like turns them into aliens so superman fights wonderwoman in the same matter as Matt and Nathan but then superman looks in the mirror and sees himself as a alienmonster and then hes like "stop!" and the wonderwoman's like "OMFG!" and then they are back to normal and stuff. just thought you outta know

Have you been drinking?

Comment

Re: Remember that episode of the Justice League cartoon..

Originally posted by Merfish
      In which Superman and Wonderwoman are in like a mall or something and then this dude like turns them into aliens so superman fights wonderwoman in the same matter as Matt and Nathan but then superman looks in the mirror and sees himself as a alienmonster and then hes like "stop!" and the wonderwoman's like "OMFG!" and then they are back to normal and stuff. just thought you outta know
      It's ok Merfish i know EXACTLY what you mean...i would have never thought of that unless i was re-watching my dvd's but you're basically right. I just can't seem to remember who did it to them...i keep thinking that maybe it was the magician in the purple robe who set Hates free. I know it's not the same episode but i'm pretty sure the guy came back even though Hates killed him. Cause he was stuck in a mirror i believe and this female magician set him free and trapped herself inside the mirror. Guy's name's Felix Faust.

Now i gotta go through all the dvd's and try and find out what episode that was before i drive myself crazy...thanks!

Comment

I remember that episode as well, but that wasn't what I was thinking of when I first saw it. I was actually thinking of Street Fighter II V when Ken and Ryu were beating the tar out of each other when they thought they were fighting demons, but it was just an illusion as well. Eventually they figured it out before they killed one another.

I just think that the over all idea of it is cool.

Comment

Dang i forgot about that one too...or maybe i'm just thinking of the one where Bison brainwashed Ken and made him fight Ryu. I think that was just II.

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
            Dang i forgot about that one too...or maybe i'm just thinking of the one where Bison brainwashed Ken and made him fight Ryu. I think that was just II.
            Yeah that's just the movie. I'm talking about the TV series after they meet and befriend Dhalsim in India.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin_video
              Yeah that's just the movie. I'm talking about the TV series after they meet and befriend Dhalsim in India.
              Oh ok...i never really got to see much of the TV series but i know it came out like the same time or whatever as Mortal Combat (which sucked) and Savage Dragon and i think Hyperforce. I think they always came on on Sunday morning and so i could see an episode or too but usually was on my way to church.

Comment

YEAH I was right...that episode was with Felix Faust in Paradise Lost Part One where he frees Hates.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎