No announcement yet.

How would you describe Elle's power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you describe Elle's power?

I am curious how the fan base describe Elle's (and Peter's) power.
    From what we've seen she can shoot electricity from her hands but what would you call that? "Electricity shooting" just isn't superhero-y enough.

Thoughts?

Force Lightening !

The can generate, harness and manipulate the bio-electrical field they have ( all humans have).

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
      Force Lightening !

The can generate, harness and manipulate the bio-electrical field they have ( all humans have).
      I like that! A little Star Wars-ish but it sounds good.

Does anyone remember the old Sci-fi TV show "Misfits of Science". She is like Johnny B! Except she can't move real fast and is afraid of water.

Then maybe she can...Hmmmmm!!

(please tell me I'm not the only one who watched that show)

Comment

She's got to be Lightning Lass. But I don't think KB would play a lesbian.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
          I like that! A little Star Wars-ish but it sounds good.

Does anyone remember the old Sci-fi TV show "Misfits of Science". She is like Johnny B! Except she can't move real fast and is afraid of water.

Then maybe she can...Hmmmmm!!

(please tell me I'm not the only one who watched that show)
          Definitely a little too Star Wars-ish. And when you were talking about the show i keep thinking of Alex Mac? From Nickelodeon i think were the chick had some electrical power i think and could turn into water.

But i was DEFINITELY with you on whether she's afraid of water. I mean if she didn't use her power then she should be ok in the rain unless she is pure electrical energy like Livewire or Electro.

Not sure though on naming it...shock therapy? nope...force lightning? naw...static shock? huh maybe...not really sure.

All you need to due is wear rubber boots and you'll be OK!

Comment

So since Peter has already shown that he has this power, does this mean that he got it from her? I'm guessing they met before Peter got amnesia and after he blew up, for him to absorb her ability. Maybe we'll see a flashback episode sooner or later.

Comment

She's actually Gwen Raiden in disguise!

Comment

Electrokenetic

Comment

Originally posted by Another-One
                  Electrokenetic
                  I like the sound of it , but that would imply that she can MOVE things via her electric power, right? BUt that's not really accurate all she really does is "frying/zapping" things/people via her electric power

Comment

She's an Electrogenic

She has the ability to generate electricity from her own living tissue and then manipulate it so there is an element of electrokinesis involved.

Comment

Could she be electro-magnetic?

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                        I like the sound of it , but that would imply that she can MOVE things via her electric power, right? BUt that's not really accurate all she really does is "frying/zapping" things/people via her electric power
                        Well Claire's bio mom was a pyrokinetic and she didn't move stuff with fire. So i don't think kinetic necessarily means "move". I didn't wanna say electrokinetic because i've personally never heard it referred as such. It's always just the ability to control electricity.

Comment

"Tazer-Girl"

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
                            Well Claire's bio mom was a pyrokinetic and she didn't move stuff with fire. So i don't think kinetic necessarily means "move". I didn't wanna say electrokinetic because i've personally never heard it referred as such. It's always just the ability to control electricity.
                            Good point. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
                              Pyrokinesis is when you can excite (move) atoms quick enough for tham to heat up and ignite. Thats where the kinesis comes from.

Tazer-girl sounds good! If she fails as a hero, she could get a job as a university security guard!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎