Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Action

Talk about the special effects in Action here.

Great!! Car flipping over and the door hitting Clark in the head.

And the gun scene....Warrior Angel hopping in to get the bullet, superb!

Comment

They were alright nothing extreme. Seems they're trying to conserve their budget for other more exciting episodes like "Blue" (Bizarro's return), "Persona" (Brainiac's return) and of course the season finale.

Comment

The car flipping over and when Clark leaped off the building to save Lana, brilliant.

Comment

Clark leaping off the building.

I can't believe Clark totaled someones car.

Comment

Loved the cape on the fence as Clark walked off.

The falling off the building was 2nd.

Comment

The Passion of the Lionel's Hand was gruesome but I couldn't look away.

Comment

Smallville always has the best car crashes and this one was great. Even when you slow it way down I don't see how they make it look so real. Clark catches her and gets hit by the car door. SUPER!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastKryptonian
                  They were alright nothing extreme. Seems they're trying to conserve their budget for other more exciting episodes like "Blue" (Bizarro's return), "Persona" (Brainiac's return) and of course the season finale.
                  1. you are wrong about the special effects
                  2. are you that inconsiderate you have to post that stuff for people who dont want to be spoiled

im glad i already know that, but im sure more than one person is pissed that you spilled the beans.

please keep your mouth shut on that stuff next time.

Comment

Yea this episode had some great special effects and the cinema photography wasn't too bad as well.

Comment

Clark saving Lana took my breath away.

Comment

Clark jumping after Lana (with that little hint at control) was awesome. Truly amazing.

Comment

I'm starting to judge the special effects now for each episode while taking into account what we have seen in previous episodes. I'm trying to find an episode that is just flat out bad in the special effects department, whether something looks fake, which doesn't happen that much on this show, or if there just aren't that many effects shots because every episode can't look amazing. Action, once again, does not disappoint. That's five episodes now where I really haven't seen a letdown. And I agree that Smallville this season does not seem as confined as other seasons have. It really is more spread out and the effects have a lot to do with giving that impression, IMO.

Comment

One I forgot to mention that really impressed me was the scene where Clark saved Christina Milian's character from the car. That slow-mo spin with the car flipping over them was just beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                              One I forgot to mention that really impressed me was the scene where Clark saved Christina Milian's character from the car. That slow-mo spin with the car flipping over them was just beautiful.
                              Yeah that one really made me go...DAAAMNN!!!!
                              That was cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎