Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Matt's dad might have killed Kaito!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Matt's dad might have killed Kaito!

This thread is due to my friend.

He came up with the idea of why perhaps Matt's dad IS the killer. Yes some people have stated that maybe it was him attacking Ms. Petrelli perhaps by making her see something (similar to what happened with Matt and Nathan) and thus maybe she saw something on her (like fear of spiders) and was attacking herself out of fear of getting it off. So maybe it wasn't actually someone in there with her but him making her see something (which i believe i've seen others state).

BUT what my friend came up with was maybe Kaito fell off the roof due to seeing someone who wasn't there and thought the guy ran and pushed him off and thus fell backwards on his own. Because he was acting out what he thought he saw but technically no one was there. That's why we didn't see a body when Ando looked over the edge.

But my only thing is whether Ando saw a person there or not...if he didn't maybe he was just reacting to seeing Kaito jump off the roof.

He also stated maybe Matt's dad is the reason behind Nathan seeing his scared face all the time. Perhaps he's trying to drive him crazy or something.

SO what do ya'll think?

Sounds cool but ando say the guy

Comment

Ando could've been manipulated by Nightmare man as well...

Comment

I still think it was kensei

Comment

matt's dad is too fat to be the hooded person that killed kaito.

Comment

That does make sense except I don't think that Kaito's worst fear was being pushed off the roof by a guy in a hoodie lol. I mean, the man has been around - he probably has worse fears than that.

I think that the hoodie guy was just one of many minion's of the ubber bad guy.

Or what about - if you're set on Matt's dad being the killer - he entered them mind of the guy in the hoodie and made him think Kaito was someone else.

I still think it was Kensei that pushed Kaito off the roof - acting on his own or not the dude is supposed to be immortal - because Kaito did say something like 'you' when he saw the hoodie guy.

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
              matt's dad is too fat to be the hooded person that killed kaito.
              I think you need to read a bit more carefully or maybe just read what i wrote at the beginning.

Originally posted by Ginx
              That does make sense except I don't think that Kaito's worst fear was being pushed off the roof by a guy in a hoodie lol. I mean, the man has been around - he probably has worse fears than that.

I think that the hoodie guy was just one of many minion's of the ubber bad guy.

Or what about - if you're set on Matt's dad being the killer - he entered them mind of the guy in the hoodie and made him think Kaito was someone else.

I still think it was Kensei that pushed Kaito off the roof - acting on his own or not the dude is supposed to be immortal - because Kaito did say something like 'you' when he saw the hoodie guy.
              I wish i could say Matt's dad's ability wasn't just fear based but so far that's all we've seen...unless he just particularly likes making people see their worst fear and doesn't necessarily have to...that make any since?

I mean i'm not saying i'm 100% right it's just a theory my friend had and i really liked it and thought i'd share it. The hooded person may very will just be some minion or perhaps Kensei or whatever. Personally i'd think it would be stupid if it was Kensei just because i hate Kensei...lol.

And i like your theory on if maybe Matt's dad just entered into the mind of the hoody person to make them think Kaito is his worst fear but:
              1) He'd have to be a powered individual because of the fall.
              2) Like you yourself said how would Kaito just know the guy if he specifically addressed the hoody man.
              3) I don't have a three.

But we don't know Kaito's fear but i agree with you i doubt it'd be that IF Matt's dad's power is just fear based. BUT if Matt's dad's power isn't fear based and he can make you see what he wants you to see then he still could have done it. (AND NOBODY SAY THAT'D BE COPYING CANDACE BECAUSE IT'S 2 DIFFERENT THINGS...similar but still different)

And the part about Kaito identifying the hooded man...i'm still trying to work out...only thing i got so far is that maybe all the first heroes (the 12) knew what it was like to have the others use their powers against them just by being with them so long or whatever...and since maybe Kaito knew what it was like for Matt's dad to use his powers on him maybe he just knew it was him making him see that and thus when he said "you" wasn't addressing the "image" he saw but matt's dad (I'M NOT SAYING MATT'S DAD IS HOODED MAN!).

I know that's kind of a long shot but it's all i've got so far.

Comment

Maybe the killer who pushed him off the roof was influenced by Matt's dad (the nightmare man). Maybe the killer could be one of our own heroes, who thought he was attacking someone else.

Comment

Its bigger than that remember the line that Kaito said? I never thought it would be you they sent after me.

The they implies that its a group thing not one person.

Comment

Kensei makes sense. Especially with what we see in Episode 6.

The person just falls over, and does land. So that also fits with Kensei.

We have motive, and method.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎