No announcement yet.

TV Ratings for "Fight or Flight"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for "Fight or Flight"

That led into Heroes, at 10.70 million viewers (#3) and 4.9/12 among adults 18-49 (#2) at 9 p.m.

that just doesnt seem well to me

Comment

Thats the first time I believe thats ever happend....Heroes losing the number one spot in its target demo.

Comment

I just watched Heroes season 1, and then caught up with season 2 online this week. I hate to say it, but after watching the current season, I was thinking the ratings were probably falling, and I was right.

Peter became my favorite character by the end of season 1. He's the good guy, the one with all the powers and really likable. They have hardly showed his story at all, and he's the reason I'm now tuning in. He was gone completely from a couple of episodes, and when he is present, he's only onscreen for 5 minutes. It's crazy. They're filling up the show with do-less characters with no heart or meaning to anyone. They're giving them loads of screen time, and their stories are boring.

The second most exciting is the cheerleader, her boyfriend and her dad. (A lot of that seems similar to older Smallville). And the third are the South American's and Cyler, then Matt his dad, and the other Petrelli. The other characters are just boring, boring, boring, like Niki, snooze, and Mikah, and the girl he's living with, snooze. And the little Japanese guy would be much more interesting if they didn't bore the audience with way too much of him. His story is too extensive and drug out.

I think TPTB of Heroes are well aware Peter is the favorite story, and give the audience 5 minutes of him every few episodes to keep us watching, and instead, they're boring us to the point some of us aren't sure we're going to watch any longer. I'll probably watch later when I can fast forward. lol

I think they're stuck with Peter and have no where to go with him. They've got this amazing character, sort of like Superman, or Nemo in the Matix. He could really help the world, but what will he do on a daily basis to do that? What will be his career? How will he use his incredible powers without anyone finding out? Superman has all of these things, whereas Peter does not. So they're dragging his story out so bad, it's almost like no story at all.

And the little bit of story they're using with Peter, is similiar to one episode of Lois and Clark the new Adventures of Superman, where Superman has to fly into space and cause an explosion equal to a nuclear blast to break up a meteor headed for Earth, and save the world. (sound familiar yet). No one knows if Superman survives, and when he shows up, he can't remember who he is.
        Last edited by curiosity; 10-27-2007, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I have to say I genuinely believe a lot of the complaining and falling ratings is because of people who don't want to le the show build up to something, but would prefer if they had stayed as intense as they were for the last half of Season 1. I think Fight or Flight was a clear sign that big things are coming, and that the end of Season 2 will have built up the intensity once again. I've also noticed people continue to forget that it wasn't until the "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" arc that Heroes storyline really took off.

Comment

Yeah, I was one of those people who complained that the season was moving a bit slow, but things really picked up last week. All I ask is that they maintain that intensity on a weekly basis, instead of getting 4 2 minute scenes with Hiro or Peter. The first handful of episodes felt really rushed, disorganized/disjointed.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎