No announcement yet.

"I'm no cargo Jet...."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm no cargo Jet...."

Nathan doesn't wanna give Parkman a ride.....

haha that part had me laughing the way Parkman was like cant you just (head movement implying to fly)

Comment

I laughed at this line.

Comment

I'd like to see Nathan carrying Matt by holding his feet while flying having matt freak out and hanging in the air.

Comment

That was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
            I'd like to see Nathan carrying Matt by holding his feet while flying having matt freak out and hanging in the air.

Let's hope.....

Comment

surely hes not able to lift and fly him at the same time? and its not as if Parkman's a slim guy.
              Even when he lifted Peter in the finale, i assumed Peter was flying a bit too, to reduce the load.

Comment

once your defeating the law of gravity weight doesnt make a diffrence. you weight is just the amount of pull you feel to the earths core aka gravity. if your flying you dont feel that pull so how much your holding shouldnt make a diffrence. how well nathan can hold matt is another story, after all when nathat flew to catch peter in the pilot he let go of peter by accident and peter is easier to hold than matt.

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                  once your defeating the law of gravity weight doesnt make a diffrence. you weight is just the amount of pull you feel to the earths core aka gravity. if your flying you dont feel that pull so how much your holding shouldnt make a diffrence. how well nathan can hold matt is another story, after all when nathat flew to catch peter in the pilot he let go of peter by accident and peter is easier to hold than matt.
                  That's not true, added weight would make a big difference. Matt's a pretty big/fat guy so it will take more effort/energy to move him around. This energy would have to come from poor Nathan.

MATT: Let's go. Carry me with you.

NATHAN: While I can indeed fly, I'm not Superman. I can't move moons.

MATT: Ah come on, I only had a dozen donuts for breakfast today.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎