No announcement yet.

Trailer at end

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer at end

In the Trailer for next weeks episode did anyone else notice that kensei knocked out Hero

Kensei was looking a little crazy there for a split sec...have to go back and watch my tape again. Maybe it's cause Hiro's trying to take his girl away?

Comment

Thats what i originally thought but i don't think hero would try to mess with history

Comment

That's histerical, I didn't notice that the first time!

Comment

Originally posted by Jredbird
          Thats what i originally thought but i don't think hero would try to mess with history
          IDK if the girl's hot enough and you love her enough i'd be willing to change a little history...lol.

Comment

Forget Hiro and all that mess...I was more jazzed at Sylar telling Alejandro that when he gets his power back he is gonna kill him!

Kick his ass, Big AL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
              Forget Hiro and all that mess...I was more jazzed at Sylar telling Alejandro that when he gets his power back he is gonna kill him!

Kick his ass, Big AL!!!!

I agree...It's funny because Alenjendro has no idea what Sylar is stalking about(he doesn't know a world of english).So,Sylar can talk like that to him everytime they both alone.That scene will be pretty awesome!!!

Comment

Loved the scene with Sylar saying that to Alejandro..and the quick scene with Kensei looking like he was going to strike Hiro was suprising and very interesting. I could still go for the whole Hiro ending up being his own hero theory. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                  I agree...It's funny because Alenjendro has no idea what Sylar is stalking about(he doesn't know a world of english).So,Sylar can talk like that to him everytime they both alone.That scene will be pretty awesome!!!
                  Oh, Man! I didn't even think about the not speaking/understanding english thing. I'm sure that no matter what he says in english Alejandro can understand I'm gonna kill you. If someone said that to me in spanish, I would know what they say. And Sylar had enough menace in his voice that the intent might be clear.

but good point, Sweetie

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
                    Oh, Man! I didn't even think about the not speaking/understanding english thing. I'm sure that no matter what he says in english Alejandro can understand I'm gonna kill you. If someone said that to me in spanish, I would know what they say. And Sylar had enough menace in his voice that the intent might be clear.

but good point, Sweetie

Yeah!I agree that with Sylar's menacing tone,Al must have guess that he was saying a bad thing.By the look on his face,he was worried and just don't want to beleave it.

Well,we will see next week
                    Last edited by Sweetie; 10-25-2007, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎