No announcement yet.

Someone just got...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hansioux
    for a lady with super strength, she should have faired better than the college kid. Maybe struggle a bit more afte the taze =_=
    I don't know if super strength counts as having super defensive powers also, unless she had bulletproof skin or something.

Comment

its "Dont tase me bro" not "dont tase me dude" check ur fats

Comment

My "fats" are fine thank you.

I sincerely beg your forgiveness for my misquote, even though I intendedly wrote "Dude" instead of the word "Bro".

Comment

"Why can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends" lol

Comment

DL last season was the only thing that made the Nikki story arc even tolerable, at least for me. I'm pretty annoyed that they killed him off, I want to know how he died from a single bullet wound when Parkman survived four, all of which seemed aimed at vital organs. Point is, I'm hoping they find a way to drastically improve her role in the show. Her character needs it, and I think Ali Larter deserves it, she did remarkably well with such a terrible arc last season.

Comment

Originally posted by faz
              DL last season was the only thing that made the Nikki story arc even tolerable, at least for me. I'm pretty annoyed that they killed him off, I want to know how he died from a single bullet wound when Parkman survived four, all of which seemed aimed at vital organs. Point is, I'm hoping they find a way to drastically improve her role in the show. Her character needs it, and I think Ali Larter deserves it, she did remarkably well with such a terrible arc last season.
              Elementary my dear Watson...Parkman was fat.

Personally though DL was stupid in that he should have just grabbed Nikki and phased them both then killed Linderman.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎