No announcement yet.

Someone just got...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone just got...

TAZED! Do you think Mohinder should have done it or let Bob die, what are your thought of Niki's "healing" process?
    Last edited by Randy G.; 10-25-2007, 01:24 PM.

awesomeness she is bad ass

Comment

I kinda like bob's power, so im glad he didnt bite it just yet.

Comment

bob's power? lol.... can't remember.....

And I kinda think that the whole Niki thing was just part of her 'deal' with bob so that he would cure her. Win Mohinder's trust - act like she's outta control so Mohinder would start to side with the Company etc.....

Comment

Bob can turn all his boogers into gold. Mohinder saves him coz he wants more information from Bob about the company. It's not the right time to let him die. OR maybe it's a human nature to save someone when they're in trouble. We're not Sylars for god's sake. Even Nathan saves Peter's life, or did he?

Comment

I wish he would have done more than just tazered her butt. Needed to put a bullet in her head...ok sorry maybe not have been THAT drastic but i hate Nikki now...i just want her to join DL. And i'm borderline right now when it comes to Micah...Monica's the only thing saving him right now.

Comment

Man half of you people don't even seem to like the show. :loco:

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212
                Man half of you people don't even seem to like the show. :loco:
                Oh i love the show...or at least last season...and i love parts of this season but some of the old characters really are getting old.

Would i be crazy if i asked if they changed writers for this season? Cause i swear i heard or read that somewhere...might be confusing with something else.

Comment

I didn't catch Bob's power...

Comment

I want Peter to get Bob's "Midas Touch" power.

Bob (that name conjures up the image of "male enhancement" commercials ) can transmute anything into pure gold.

Comment

Originally posted by spicyblark
                      I didn't catch Bob's power...
                      So far he has shown the ability to turn things to gold, but whether his transmutation power is limited just to gold or not is uncertain, just thats all we've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx

And I kinda think that the whole Niki thing was just part of her 'deal' with bob so that he would cure her. Win Mohinder's trust - act like she's outta control so Mohinder would start to side with the Company etc.....
                        That's what I thought as soon as it happened. It was a test of Mohinder's loyalty to the company. It was just way to convenient to for Bob to have just given him (Mohinder) the tazer gun before he (Bob) got attacked...

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                          So far he has shown the ability to turn things to gold, but whether his transmutation power is limited just to gold or not is uncertain, just thats all we've seen so far.
                          Now if he could change the molecular structure of things to be whatever he wanted them to be and not just gold...i would take back some of the bad things i said about him. He'd almost be like a little Firestorm.

Comment

DON'T TAZE ME DUDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                              DON'T TAZE ME DUDE!!!
                              for a lady with super strength, she should have faired better than the college kid. Maybe struggle a bit more afte the taze =_=

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎