Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Fight or Flight?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dislike for Parkman grows by leaps and bounds as every episode passes.
    I can't stand him, what a lazy Mofu.
    No only does he not understand anything about his powers, he is as dumb as a door knob !
    Someone needs to put him out of his misery !

Comment

I think this was the best episode of the season so far. It seems like some of the plot threads are finally starting to come together though I am still wondering what the BIG menace is this season (so far, nothing to compare with the thread of NYC getting blown up)

Things I liked:

Kristen Bell!
      no West!!!
      no whiny Guatemalan brother & sister act

Comment

This was one of the best episodes of the season for two reasons:

Matt and his Father
        Monica and Micah

The questions brought up by Matt and his father (not to mention their powers) is exciting. I figured Matt's father wasn't the BIG BAD of the season but he wasn't nice. We are starting to see how power can be abused by people not named Sylar. This was a theme we didn't see too much in Season one (maybe with Eden). I like the mention that these powers can evolve themselves into something more.

Monica is such a great addition to this season. It is fun to see her and Micah testing out the powers. There is a child-like joy in their faces at the cool stuff happening.

I could have done without Kristen Bell. She is a quirky actress and nice to look at but I didn't get much from her role. The only thing she brought (to this episode) was "who is DADDY?" Of course it is someone working for the company...unless it is Mr. Bennett??? Just kidding. It's probably Bob or Kensai! But this brings me back to the theory of there being another company. Time will tell.

I got excited about the trailer for next week!!!

Comment

I gave it a 10.Awesome episode,the best so far,I should say.I love Peter so much.Great Nikki's entrance.I like the comnversation with Matt and his evil dad.I appreciated his fight with Nathan who each other thought they saw they worst nightmare.I really like Monica,I love her power,pretty cool and finally,Micah,the mastermind.I hope this little boy will never go bad.It would be the end of their world for sure.So,the new girl is the big boss's daugther...interesting!!!

Comment

matt's dad is awesome, tricking matt and nathan like that. the nightmare fight between them was great. kristen is hot and i guess we know where peter got the lightning from. by the way i am going to jump the gun, i mean with the conversation elle was having on the phone with who i think was bob, i am going to say that she is bob's daughter. sad that ireland man is dead he was a good character and i was secretly hoping that there was nothing in the box and the irish man had the opposite of the hatian's power, you know giving back memories. i wonder if the new orleans chick saw someone use their powers she could do them too, kinda like peter but in a different sense. who else is a little tired of the whole nikki/jessica struggle for power? from the finale i thought that jessica was gone but if she wasn't they would kill nikki and she is way too hot to kill. the episode was awesome so there.
            Last edited by samwinchestermustdie; 10-23-2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

eh...I'm finding that in each episode there are parts I really like...and parts I really don't. Still at least I'm not bored.

The Good
              ~Matt and Nathan....Matt's taking stupid to a new level, but I do like the interaction between the two. Plus that scene of them facing their biggest nightmares was very revealing
              ~Monica and Micah....it's an interesting dynamic between the two of them. Once that I like a lot.

The Meh
              ~Peter in Ireland. Aside from the box being generally boring (at least the parts of it we saw) I'm reading for him to get a move on.
              ~Elle (is that her name?...I might have made that up...whoever Kristen Bell was) It has some potential with "daddy" and how her story line plays out...I'm reserving judgemet.

The Bad
              ~Matt is an idiot...I just don't see why they want us to dislike him so much. Esp if the kid really was his, and the whole deal with Molly....I just don't get it.
              ~Hiro....get him back to New York...or at the very least our time period. I just don't see how him staying in feudal Japan is anything but a waste of time.

Overall...okay. 7/10

Comment

Kristen Bell is just the villian we need. Sylar is so last year.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
                  Kristen Bell is just the villian we need. Sylar is so last year.
                  sylar is not last year. sylar is still awesome. they just need a filler villian because zach is gone for half the season going off and being mr.spock. kristen is hot and that makes her less threatening. she doesn't have the sheer evilness of sylar. hate to say it but kristen will probally fizz out just like what's going on with nikki right now.

Comment

There's wasn't enough Peter just like all the other epidsodes. They need more Peter, and the girl chasing him. More Claire, her dad and her boyfreind. Please don't kill Claire's dad!

Too much boring story, like Mikah and the girl he lives with. Nikki is now boring also. I like Hiro, but his story is getting too much screen time, making it boring.

Comment

Heroes, baby!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎