No announcement yet.

what Chloe said to Sasha...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what Chloe said to Sasha...

...I am a little confused about what Chloe said to Sasha. She told Sasha that Sasha killed two of her best friends (or maybe I didn't hear correctly?)

The only person I remember Sasha killing was Felice. She also tried to kill the other presidential candidate (who eventually won...I can't remember his name), but the guy survived.

Which two "best friends" is Chloe talking about?

Chloe's best friends at the time were Clark and Pete, and she was also friends with Lana (although I am not sure if they were at the "best friends" level yet). These people are all still alive.

She said "Tried to go queen bee and kill two of my best friends." the word "Try" applies to both the "go queen bee" and "kill two of my best friends" part of the sentence.

Comment

I don't think she killed Felice. They said Felice was in a coma, but not that she died.

Comment

Felice i still in coma .. hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by sari_chem
          ...I am a little confused about what Chloe said to Sasha. She told Sasha that Sasha killed two of her best friends (or maybe I didn't hear correctly?)

The only person I remember Sasha killing was Felice. She also tried to kill the other presidential candidate (who eventually won...I can't remember his name), but the guy survived.

Which two "best friends" is Chloe talking about?

Chloe's best friends at the time were Clark and Pete, and she was also friends with Lana (although I am not sure if they were at the "best friends" level yet). These people are all still alive.
          I don't think Chloe and Lana had even become friends at that point, they just had mutual friends. Actually, felice is still comatose (however, it's possible she's passed away or woken up since then, they've just not mentioned it) and she failed to kill Paul Chan (that is what he was named, by the way).

Comment

I keep thinking this is the one where the principal died but that was the next episode with Telekinetic dude.

Comment

Yeah, she meant she had been TRYING to kill Lana and Clark when they met at the Talon to discuss his candidacy way back in "Drone."

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎