Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Chloe jealous of Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

she was shocked, Lois can't write for her life, and Chloe has been doing it since she was what 2? I'd be pissed.

Comment

I would say that Chloe was rightly perturbed.

Being 'jealous' would have to do with Jimmy or ClarkMan, but the correct term is envious and no, Chloe did not envy lois. She was perturbed that it was a simple unearned gimme for the college expulsee.

Comment

Yes, I think she was a little jealous of Lois, and it´s also because Chloe always underestimates Lois.
        but we know Lois is the future star reporter of the Daily Planet, like Grant said; someday her name is going to be the sImbol of the DP

Comment

Yeah, she was jealous but she's over it, atleast until the next time. Lois will get promoted in the near future and then she'll be jealous over that too.

Comment

Chloe was shocked and a bit upset that it was just handed to Lois so easily; However, I don't think jealousy enters into it. I think she was angry at the editor because he was obviously letting his hormones do the talking (and thinking) for him. Chloe probably felt slighted (and rightly so) by the editor.

Comment

Chloe, is about "herself". In the long run, she doesn't care about minor details. Lois is a minor detail, in the Chloe tale.

Comment

Oh hell yeah, Chloe was jealous. She busted her ass like crazy, been killed, stalked, kidnapped and now her annoying cousin steps over ?
                You bet she's jealous. Who wouldn't be ?!

Comment

I think chloes jealous of the way Lois and clark interact, Chloe maybe his best friend and secret keeper but she never had a shot with clark. While lois and clark have this spark that draws them together without them even trying.

Comment

No, she just looked shocked about how that editor was treating her and Lois.

Comment

I would be mad too if i worked so hard for two years and never moved and then my cousin just stated and shes higher than me!

Comment

Chloe has been jealous of Lois since "Facade" in season 4.

Comment

Amazing how S7 made both Chloe and Lois look bad in the DP scenes.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎