Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Notice Something Different About Dean Cain?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Notice Something Different About Dean Cain?

Like the fact that his voice was noticeably deeper? A few times it almost sounded like maybe they tweaked his voice to sound like that, but even at the end of the episode where he did the Christopher Reeve Foundation thing his voice was really deep, it was a little strange. It was definitely different than usual.

Maybe he's just getting over the flu? It is time for stuff like that. A sore throat can substantially lower your octaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
      Maybe he's just getting over the flu? It is time for stuff like that. A sore throat can substantially lower your octaves.
      That's possible, I didn't think about that. I just figured the sound effects team did it to make him appear a little more evil. I actually thought it was a nice touch, but when I heard it at the end of the episode too I knew it was just his voice.

Comment

He finally went through puberty.

Comment

i think the only area where they made it deeper was when he was putting that axe thing towards clark, and it hit the wall, and it did that slow motion thing. His voice was pretty deep then.

Comment

I noticed this as well. A man's voice does deepen and change slightly as he ages; perhaps that is the explanation.

Comment

He's getting old, voice changes due to that cause. And yea, he went thru puberty!

Comment

You know what I noticed? He's old NOW!

Kidding'

Yeah I did notice the voice tweak. Kinda cool. Similar but not a overt as they did with Tom Welling when he played Bizarro.

Comment

His voice was definitely tweaked, no doubt because he was playing a "god" like/immortal being.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Frag_Man
                    He finally went through puberty.
                    lmao

Comment

His voice did sound different to me. Like others have said, I think it was due to having gotten over a sore throat or a cold. I saw him in a Hallmark film that was made just a couple of months ago, and his voice sounded as I would expect it too.

Comment

He's an actor, he can make his voice lower, deeper, higher, lighter, etc. Watch the movie 'Out of Time' with Denzel Washington (click the link). He uses a more rigid register in his tone.

Comment

He seemed the same to me a little fat but still hot

Comment

He was 25 when he started LnC; he's now over 40. That would do it...

Comment

26, but who's counting.

Originally posted by KEZKENT
                              He seemed the same to me a little fat but still hot
                              He's a little chunkier but fat? Never

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎