X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pycer
    El Chupacrybaby?
    I guess...lol.

Comment

I'm having these phrases in my head now.

"Is he being racist? Is he being racist? Is he being racist? Is he being racist? I'd swear he's being RACIST"

Comment

Thanks for having my back guys. I can see how some might be offended, especially if they don't watch the show or understand the reference to the expression I used. I was just mocking the ability the show gave her, not the person.

By the way, in the episode that just aired, Micah actually said "Whatever you see, you can do!" to Monica, which is clearly a reference to the expression I used -- I got a bit of a kick out of that.

But why did Micah have to explain Monica's ability to her, couldn't she figure it out for herself? Lol she seemed pretty surprised by everything Micah was teaching her about herself, like it was all news to her or something. Speaking of Micah, for a kid, he seems pretty quick on a lot of things, like Sylar -- I mean does he also got "intuitive aptitude"? lol

Also, the last episode revealed that Monica can imitate what she sees in real-life as well. Previously they had only shown her copy moves from television -- which was kind of misleading on the show's part.
        Last edited by Xanderman; 10-24-2007, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
          Thanks for having my back guys. I can see how some might be offended, especially if they don't watch the show or understand the reference to the expression I used. I was just mocking the ability the show gave her, not the person.

By the way, in the episode that just aired, Micah actually said "Whatever you see, you can do!" to Monica, which is clearly a reference to the expression I used -- I got a bit of a kick out of that.

But why did Micah have to explain Monica's ability to her, couldn't she figure it out for herself? Lol she seemed pretty surprised by everything Micah was teaching her about herself, like it was all news to her or something. Speaking of Micah, for a kid, he seems pretty quick on a lot of things, like Sylar -- I mean does he also got "intuitive aptitude"? lol

Also, the last episode revealed that Monica can imitate what she sees in real-life as well. Previously they had only shown her copy moves from television -- which was kind of misleading on the show's part.
          It's ok Xander i think pretty much everybody understood where you were going with it.

But i'm glad they finally showed her doing something that wasn't on tv cause all those people saying "Oh i think she can only do what she sees on tv." Now they finally understand it's not tv based.

Comment

No prob, Xanderman, no person possessing an ounce of common sense would have thought thats what you meant.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎