Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Chloe was refering to??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chlark hope
    Of course you agree because it's of course the only truth! Clark and Chloe always love each other, but Clark can't really feel it because Lana always still in the target... I was so happy when she died... and so frustrated when I saw her in the cast in the first episode of season 7th... But she couldnt died because she live when Clark became superman (superman the movie 3), this is why smallville writers can't kill her.... But they can separate Clark and Lana FOREVER!!! Please.... it's a vicious circle... that's always the same, we want a new story, we want to cry because we are touch by the story, not because we are frustrating to see Lana come back, everytime... WE WANT NEW LOVES STORIES!!! PLZ!
    AMEN SIS!!

Comment

Originally posted by BizzaroJerry
      The line between Chloe and Clark is blurred you never can tell which way its going and that's why I love it and hate it so much. :-)

I knew the moment Chloe was a freak and Jimmy's constant dogging of them would drive a wedge between them. BUT if remember correctly Chloe entered into a relationship with Jimmy to FORGET / get over Clark. Even the virginity angle didn't drive her away from him.

Jimmy and Chloe started with, ran in and ended on the shadow of the Chlark. Jimmy knew it the moment he met Clark, Chloe always knew... and Clark well .... deep down inside he knows it as well.

He even thinks about it sometimes as well :-) the only thing we need is action. For actions speak louder than words. :-)

PS look at the poll .. looks like we have our answer :-)
      i love you!

your posts are always among the best!

Yes Action, we definitely need Action!

Originally posted by Chlark_fan81
      She definitely meant Clark.

And, as a sidenote, if we take the Chloe vs. Lana for Clark on looks alone, while Lana used to get the nod, maybe from seasons 1-4, I'd say Chloe is right up there with her now.
      ... she's as hot as Lana now. Clark definitely needs to rethink his priorities.
      though off topic here, i must comment; Chloe has always been HOTTER than Lana IMO, but especially for the last few seasons. In fact she surpasses Lana in every way! And I know i shouldn't let stuff about the actress herself influence my feelings for a character, but i can't help it. After hearing Allison singing on her blog, I love her even more! God, she has the most beautiful voice! (funny, cause in the past i thought her voice was kind of annoying sounding.)

==============================
      2 new Chlarkers! Chlark hope and Chlark_fan81 !!!
      WELCOME!!!! WELCOME!!!!
      Last edited by Khyla; 10-24-2007, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Clark!

The line, "You are going to forget me," sealed the deal.

Comment

Chloe's actions tell us. She was willing to risk forgetting about Clark, and she didn't ask him to do anything to help her remember their past. It could be a relief to forget all the pain of loving Clark in high school when he didn't love her in return.

But, Chloe did write out a note for Jimmy and was obviously hurt when she saw him with Kara. I think she was thinking about her "guy", Jimmy.

Comment

I vote that it was Clark

Comment

I think the 'schoolgirl crush' comment means that she was talking about Clark.

Comment

Clark 100%.

If it had been Jimmy, she would have told him, not broken it off.

Comment

I agree!! She was talking about Clark ....

Comment

Originally posted by berniepooh
                    Chloe's actions tell us. She was willing to risk forgetting about Clark, and she didn't ask him to do anything to help her remember their past. It could be a relief to forget all the pain of loving Clark in high school when he didn't love her in return.

But, Chloe did write out a note for Jimmy and was obviously hurt when she saw him with Kara. I think she was thinking about her "guy", Jimmy.
                    after watching it again i agree

Comment

• Clark .

Comment

• I think it was left deliberately ambiguous, though I can't quite get past the fact that the "crush" comment was made by Curtis Knox, not by her. And while she didn't disagree that it was a crush, she didn't agree either. (On the other hand, I'm not sure that if I were in that situation I'd be worried about arguing the semantics of my love life and the villain's perception of it, given that there are a number of more important things.)

While I'm sure she wanted to see Clark again, I also think her actions, as stated before, showed that it was possible that at that moment she was thinking of Jimmy. She was really determined for him to remember her.

On the other hand, her lack of reaction could have been telling. She might have been thinking of Jimmy as she said it, and then when Curtis asked about the crush (something he pulled out of the air, as he had no history with Chloe, no reason for us to believe he knows her romantic past, and I don't recall him being telepathic), she had a moment of, "Wait, who did I mean?"

Maybe she didn't even know.

But it was interesting that it was Jimmy that she was so determined to get to make him remember her and not Clark. And so, given that and the fact that the "crush" comment was made by another person, I do think that at the moment she really was thinking about Jimmy. And then I think it's possible that when Curtis made an assumption it set her back a pace. That and, again, she had other things on her mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade4813
                          I think it was left deliberately ambiguous
                          that's probably very true. I think the writers do that alot with all the ships, basically give the shipper group a nut that could potentially be taken 100 different ways depending how the viewer sees the show.

if you Chimmy you see it directed towards Chimmy, if you Chlark you see it directed towards Clark, if you support Clark and somebody else you see it ment for Jimmy and if you support Jimmy and somebody else you see it directed towards Clark.

Comment

• maybe either...or maybe clark i think

Comment

• could have gone either way, maybe it was both clark and jimmy. i vote jimmy

Comment

• I think she was referring to Clark because of how long she's held a torch for him (pun intended). I don't think she was completely 100% sold that Jimmy would be her lifelong one-and-only at this point.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎