Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did MM *really* do with Dr. Knox?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was under the impression MM could not access the PZ. Otherwise, couldn't he have just let Clark out?

Comment

Originally posted by TampaVille
      I hope I'm not bursting your bubble, but immortals cutting off one another's heads is about as far from a new and innovative idea as Fierce was from a good episode.
      Plus, if he's immortal, you can't chop off his head because he can't die, so his body would be impossible to cut up or blow up. The bullets didn't penetrate his body but did sting him.

I'm guessing he took him to Mars. Maybe Bizarro and Knox will have to work together to return.

Comment

I think they're leaving it open for Knox to come back. That way, instead of trying to figure out a way for Knox to "escape the Phantom Zone", if he DOES come back, they can just make up something that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by mistaguitarmasta
          that's why i think he didn't put him in the PZ. if he had, he probably would have told CK. i'm guessing he disposed of him in a way that CK might not approve. i think that's probably why essentially said "as i told your father, trust me. you don't wanna know."
          To me this opens up the question on MM ethics. Where does MM draw the line when dealing with the criminal element and so forth? In my opinion this makes him a wild card that Clark needs to keep his eyes open for!

Comment

heh...did no one catch the Star Trek II nod with the last option?

Guess I shouldah been more obvious and stated "buried him in a genesis planet core with another overly melodramatic actor".

Comment

Originally posted by Rift
              heh...did no one catch the Star Trek II nod with the last option?
              it took me a sec but I got it. Funny.

I had to go with the Carbonite one. YOu can never go wrong with Star Wars.

But seriously, at first I thought that J'onn put him in the Phantom Zone but then I thought that there was no way for J'onn to access it. Then I thought maybe he went to the Fortress and said "hey Jor-El, I've got this immortal human here that was bothering your son. Want to send him to the Phantom Zone for me?" and viola!
              Then I thought, well maybe J'onn took Knox up to the Fortress and imprisoned him in suspended animation (much like Kara was).

But seeing as how i don't think we've seen the last of our good Dr. Knox I'm sure we'll find out eventually!

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                You have to remember the glass pane thing from the movies was the gateway to the Phantom Zone. The zone itself is a physical place and takes time to get there. The movie got it wrong, that you're just stuck in a one-dimensional state.

What surprised me is Smallville actually got it right when the glass pane was the gateway to the zone itself.
                The first two movies never got them to the Phantom Zone. They were in transit the whole time. In Supergirl in was invisioned as a dark desert-like wasteland not mush different as in Smallville's.

Comment

Immortality

Since Curtis Knox is immortal, maybe the MM sent him to Heroes, where he can duke it out with Claire.

Comment

Phantom Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      Plus, if he's immortal, you can't chop off his head because he can't die, so his body would be impossible to cut up or blow up. The bullets didn't penetrate his body but did sting him.

I'm guessing he took him to Mars. Maybe Bizarro and Knox will have to work together to return.
                      The bullets did penetrate his skin. He dug in the holes with his fingers and pulled them out.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                        The bullets did penetrate his skin. He dug in the holes with his fingers and pulled them out.
                        That bugs me. Is he a zombie? If he's not indestructible, just throw him into a wood-chipper, and see if he can pull himself back together from that. I would consider that immortality.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎