Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's all they brought Dean Cain to do???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's all they brought Dean Cain to do???

OMG... that is it?

Half way through the show I thought he was going to be the Kryptonian who left the artifact that Kara and Clark found.

I mean they have established that another Kryptonian is on earth and have been for a long time.

And there happens to be a guy who just lives for ever and heals from wounds without any explanation and can't be a Meteor freak, so it's gotta be him right? The other Kryptonian on earth, played by Dean Cain, how awesome can that be?

No, he is just some guy who happens to be Napolean, Jack the Ripper and fought the Mongols and now send off by Martian Man hunter to the sunny side of Mars I presume... Wow... is it just me? or that's a missed opportunity?

He's immortal....one can wager that he will be back.

Comment

yeah...seems that is a little more arc for him, maybe next year..2nd half of the season

Comment

I wish he played Zor-el or a younger version of Jor-el, seeing as people who had a part in Superman had some kind of kryptonian connection.

Comment

Hmmmm, how do we know he's NOT Zor-El?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
            That would lead to spoilers talking, but we already have pics of Zor-El.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
              For one, he stood right by kryptonite and was not weakened like Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by LanaandPete
                For one, he stood right by kryptonite and was not weakened like Clark.
                when i was watching that part, i was hoping he was doing these experiments because he works to find a way to be impervious to Kryptonite. And since he already had some results, he isn't as effected as Clark...

but oh well, that's all they wanted from Dean Cain.

Comment

I think we can be pretty sure Dean Cane is supposed to be Vandal Savage and not an alien or something. However, if I remember my comic book history correctly, Savage got his immortality from a meteorite. So, he may well be a prehistoric meteor freak, even if the meteorite isn't kryptonite.

Either way, I'm sure Dean got a kick out of playing a psycho. After Lois and Clark he probably couldn't wait to stab someone. He did GREAT!
                  Last edited by Baron Karza; 10-19-2007, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Yeah I assumed he was Vandal Savage

The Jack the Ripper line was cool

Comment

I thought it was actually a pretty neat role. It was well written and leaves room for a recurrence because he is immortal. Its also interesting because we have a former Superman playing a role that mirrors the life of Clark (fear of outliving all those you love) and highlighted many of the issues he is facing right now.

Comment

They obviously set up that he's Vandal Savage.

Comment

I totally love L&C and Dean Cain but felt he was a bit over the top in this episode. Not too much, but just a bit. He's still handsom though.

Comment

The character itself is over the top.

Originally posted by Baron Karza
                            I think we can be pretty sure Dean Cane is supposed to be Vandal Savage and not an alien or something. However, if I remember my comic book history correctly, Savage got his immortality from a meteorite. So, he may well be a prehistoric meteor freak, even if the meteorite isn't kryptonite.

Either way, I'm sure Dean got a kick out of playing a psycho. After Lois and Clark he probably couldn't wait to stab someone. He did GREAT!
                            He already played Scott Peterson...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎