Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hope Sylar eats those Mexicans soon...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope Sylar eats those Mexicans soon...

The sooner the better....God I hate Maya...

Sylar just has to eat the brother first when Maya's not around. Then with the power to control/reverse her ability he can easily eat Maya next. And mmm, she looks tasty. lol

And with both powers, Sylar will of course be superior to Maya as he will be able to control/reverse the death blow at will.

So yeah, I can't wait until Sylar makes tacos out of those twins....lol

"Quiero comer los cerebros."

But they're from San Salvador. Not Mexico.

Comment

Maya's a cutie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
        "Quiero comer los cerebros."
        I had to get that translated first, but I knew cerebros would be brains...lol

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
        But they're from San Salvador. Not Mexico.
        I'm sure Sylar won't hold that against them when he's cracking open their heads.

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        Maya's a cutie.
        Agreed, but that probably won't matter to Sylar, he doesn't seem to be much into girls, does he...lol

Comment

they're not mexicans idiot...and that would be just boring 'cause we would lose two different characters...we should have french, italian or something heroes...not only americans

Comment

I could have sworn they were Dominican

Comment

Originally posted by losmallville
              they're not mexicans idiot...and that would be just boring 'cause we would lose two different characters...we should have french, italian or something heroes...not only americans
              I want some German heroes on the show.

Some Bavarian dialect would be cool..... Or maybe Saxonian. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                I want some German heroes on the show.

Some Bavarian dialect would be cool..... Or maybe Saxonian. Awesome.
                Exactly either some German or Russian heroes.

Dos Vidanya.

Comment

Russians would be very cool as well, that's true.

Comment

Originally posted by losmallville
                    I was already corrected on that above, by Mello Penelo. Maya was especially annoying in the first couple of episodes, when she did nothing but cry and be scared all the time (over doing it), which is why she's not exactly my favorite character, lol. Got nothing against the actor playing her brother though. And I couldn't help but notice this is your first post ever, did you join KSite just so you could rip into me? Because that would be awesome.

Comment

i'm going to have to agree, the sooner those 2 bite it the better- can't stand her

Comment

Maya is a cuttie and she is a regular cast on HEROES, which means she will be alive through the whole season. Sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎