No announcement yet.

Curtis Knox = Vandal Savage?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Knox = Vandal Savage?

I seem to remember a FLash villain who's existed since the dawn of time. Could Curtis Knox be this particular bad guy?

Yes this was discussed many months ago....and it does fit for vandal savage. Even, the whole storyline of him living forever and facing the same problems as Clark, all the people around him that he loves will die eventually. This fits the storyline from Superman: The Animated series...somewhat.

Comment

He kinda reminded me of Duncan MacLeod from Highlander... only a little more 'Disturbed'.

Comment

Vandal Savage is the first person I thought of when Dr. Knox made his little speech about how he was immortal after being shot; how he has survived Mayan spears, Mongol arrows, and steel from crusaders or something like that.

Comment

I don't know, Dr. Knox reminded me alot of Superman from that old "Lois & Clark" show. Anyone remember that, or just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge006
            I don't know, Dr. Knox reminded me alot of Superman from that old "Lois & Clark" show. Anyone remember that, or just me?
            Well, being the same actor helps a bit. But just a bit.

Comment

I was about to post this, as he just revealed his immortality.....damnit u beat me to it

It fits, as Savage was a Scientist and genius as well, so......

JLU eppys ftw

Comment

Yeah, definitely tones of Vandal Savage in there. Whether or not he'll mention it by the end of the episode is another question. Unless it has something to do with the Kryptionians that came to Earth hundreds of years ago. Maybe he's a meteor freak from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                  Vandal Savage is the first person I thought of when Dr. Knox made his little speech about how he was immortal after being shot; how he has survived Mayan spears, Mongol arrows, and steel from crusaders or something like that.
                  Just watched this part of the episode and Vandal Savage was the first thing that came to mind as well.

Comment

Yep, the immortality is confirmed. Sweet!

Comment

definitly Savage!!!cool

Comment

Ahhhhhhh! Ok, so I'm not the only one. And originally he was a green lantern nemesis

Comment

Doesn't Vandal Savage have a pocket watch just like that?

Comment

Got this from Wikipedia. Thought these were interesting notes.

Savage is seen in several episodes of the animated series Justice League, where he is voiced by Phil Morris

In Smallville, previous Superman actor Dean Cain is set to guest star as Dr Knox, a character very similar to Vandal Savage.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt that Knox is Vandal Savage.

For you non-comic guys, Savage was basically a caveman who was immortal and accumulated the knowledge of the ages by living thru it.

Anyway, I'd be interested to know what M&M did with him. What d you all think?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎