No announcement yet.

Chlark!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chlarklove

There's something about this ship that just... tears me apart and makes me all melty inside at the same time lol.
    I know what you mean. Whether they do the sex or not, they're still the closest i've ever seen two ppl, in fiction or in real life!

But best friends do make the best lovers, and me and my hubby are all the proof I need, to justify that statement.

Comment

The 2 Idiots that Are Al & Miles Own you Guys!

Only 2 things sucked for me about this episode....at least 2 this point....

1. Not having watched the episode, I have to read through a number of comments before I can get the gist of what happened.

2. Coming even more to the realization that the 2 Moron creators of this Garbage of a show..........literally OWN YOU CHALRK FANS!

Right now, they're probably thinking

Miles: "Cool Al.....they'll row the Chlark boat for a month before they realize where pushing the Clana boat...but do we really have to tear Clana apart just after they get all cozy? : (

Al: "Well Miles....we have to keep the Chlark fan base, and soon it will be the Clana fans rowing their boat for a month.....and don't forget about the Clois fans......but not to worry....I've already dropped them a faint hint of hope for the tale end of the season.....ha,ha...they'll row that boat for several months just to get to the Clois

Miles: (with his best imression of Montgomery Burns) "Exxxxxxxx-cellent............................except for the Clana........come on Al.....do we really have to break them up?

Al: "Miles!.......Step away from the Smallville Script!.......And will you quit (cough...cough) throwing that Pink Pixie dust in the air everytime you mention Lana!"
      Last edited by CK&CK; 10-18-2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Re: The 2 Idiots that Are Al & Miles Own you Guys!

Originally posted by CK&CK
        "...but do we really have to tear Clana apart just after they get all cozy? " : (
        but see that's the thing; there hasn't been any cozy clana NONE! It's been kept very cool. no kisses, no sincere loving looks at each other, even their hugs aren't passionate. There's also been absolutely no hint of them sharing a bedroom. They just seem awkward together and i don't think that's gonna change. I LOVE iT!

Comment

Re: Re: The 2 Idiots that Are Al & Miles Own you Guys!

Originally posted by Khyla
          but see that's the thing; there hasn't been any cozy clana NONE! It's been kept very cool. no kisses, no sincere loving looks at each other, even their hugs aren't passionate. There's also been absolutely no hint of them sharing a bedroom. They just seem awkward together and i don't think that's gonna change. I LOVE iT!
          Oh my God (rolls eyes).......wait for it.........but keep alert...because it will be brief.....like the tail end of one episode that leads into the beggining of the next episode, and then boom.....the Al/Miles formula....like a Pathetic Phoenix....will rise again.....to live another boring day....with the ups and downs..... of the relationship that is Mr. & Mrs Lana Lang.........for several episodes.

I don't want to insult you....because you.....along with several other Chlark fans.....are fans that I really like......but I feel like slapping you hard accross the face, while doing my best impression of Robert Deniro......"What the hells the Matter with you!".

It's a catch 22......you fans are the reason Chloe keeps getting crapped on....in the end. Because Al & Miles know they just have to throw you a really well acted tid bit.....and you'll be first in line to row the boat baby. You'd think you guys would have learned that lesson after the Season Finale Kiss in "Vessel".......but Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
          Last edited by CK&CK; 10-19-2007, 12:53 AM.

Comment

:lol;

you've got me really laughing out loud!

I don't care so much anymore! I'm onto their little game. Ever since Labyrinth, or especially, "Promise" (ugh!) after I really got pissed, i realized what they were up to. Unfortunately i think i've lost some of the passion, but it's fun to still play along. If i don't like something in an episode, i just chalk it up to , "well it wasn't their week. it was somebody else's turn to get stroked. But that's why we have fabulous fanfic!

Honestly i'm happily shocked and surprized that we haven't gotten the Clana passion. that was so dreaded but expected after all the sh!tty spoilers and interviews.

I've been actually quite happy with everything they've done so far since the beginning of S7 ! (still wish there was more to the Chlo/Lo healing bond thing. I would like to see that explored. It was totally cool!)

I really can't wait for the episode "Action" sounds like it's really gonna have the show make fun of itself!
            Last edited by Khyla; 10-18-2007, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I do find it amazing that Clark's most emphatic and important line was 'You won't remember your friends. You won't remember me. You won't remember me.'

He purposefully excluded Jimmy from the long list of reasons why Chloe shouldn't risk memory loss. While this is an ode to Chlark in Blank', I'm guessing Clark may have passive- aggressive Chloe lovin' going on.

So passive he doesn't even realize it.

Although I think a passionate kiss would have thrown her mind more than a 'pretty please don't do it, but I can't be more passionate because Lana has my balls. Seriously, she has them in a box on her dresser'.

Originally posted by Alexander III
              So now that Chloe's back to being single and that Clana will be going downhill soon w/ the trust issues. Once Lana leaves Clark, Clark will be sad and Chloe will be all over him once again. Who knows, there might be Chlark time soon or later...

Screw it man, I'm tired of this sh!t. Chloe and Clark should just get a room, have good sex and get it OVER w/. Geez.

Theres the chemistry of a car crash with those two. It seems to always be tehre, but they're so inhibited by Lana/Jimmy/Lois/ insert passing bunny as a distraction from just getting it on!

Although at least Clark got to see her shirtless until Chloe 'got her wits about her'
              Last edited by Serynarpc; 10-19-2007, 02:29 AM.

Comment

I loved when Clark said that "Then you won't remember me."... he had the sweetest puppy dog look on his face.. I love Chlark together in whatever way I can get them but I find their friendship is the most amazing relationship on the show..

Comment

Lovely Chlark in this episode. Clark's concern for Chloe, his fear that she would forget him (I love it that he emphasized 'me' the second time he said 'you're going to forget about me') as if only just realizing the implications of what Chloe was about to do. A lot of their history is tied up together and for Chloe to forget all of that......

I don't care how many times people say Chlarkers are delusional. Their relationship is one of the most caring, open and loving on the show and I adore it.

Comment

agreed, even if they never get together, please God don't let that happen!, they will always have the best relationship whether romantic or not, they just have this amazing chemistry that keeps me watching and wanting more!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustmite
                      Lovely Chlark in this episode. Clark's concern for Chloe, his fear that she would forget him (I love it that he emphasized 'me' the second time he said 'you're going to forget about me') as if only just realizing the implications of what Chloe was about to do. A lot of their history is tied up together and for Chloe to forget all of that......

I don't care how many times people say Chlarkers are delusional. Their relationship is one of the most caring, open and loving on the show and I adore it.
                      Agreed,if chloe had lost her memory clark would have lost hisself.Ur right they r more tied together than they realize,they've been thru alot together and to start over smh.Glad it didnt happen tho...Great chlark moments last night tho few still great

Comment

I <3 Chlark

Comment

Dustmite..i totally agree..That moment was the best ..It made the whole epi wonderful to watch...There were times when i wanted to slap Lana and Clark..for acting like fools..Like Lana making Pancakes probably in Martha's Frock and kitchen..And Clark getting Maple syrup from Vermont no less...All that and no scene where they sit to eat the damn Pancakes...Geez....Yep anymore of those scenes and i am going to hurl..

Comment

Originally posted by Dustmite

I agree!

Comment

The only thing making it worth while watching Smallville is the Clark and Chloe relationship...Period.....It is intolerable watching the scenes with him and Lana..No chemistry ...poof gone..And the domestic Lana ..look more like a step ford wife..hello..
                              Every scene between Clark and Chloe makes me warm inside...If it weren't for that i would have quit watching a long long time ago..

Comment

Originally posted by operadiva
                                The only thing making it worth while watching Smallville is the Clark and Chloe relationship...Period.....It is intolerable watching the scenes with him and Lana..No chemistry ...poof gone..And the domestic Lana ..look more like a step ford wife..hello..
                                Every scene between Clark and Chloe makes me warm inside...If it weren't for that i would have quit watching a long long time ago..
                                Again, i couldn't agree more! I could watch their scenes together over and over! --and skip over a lot of the others, especially *ugh* clana *puke* (Lexana is pretty cool though)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎