No announcement yet.

Chlark!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlark!!!

So...from what I hear... ....man I can't wait to see it!!!

Clark is sad and worried and tells Chloe that if she goes through with the surgery "You won't remember me."

Chloe tells Clark that people will filll her in and that it is worth giving up an old life if there is a new and better life to look forward to.

Clark is chasing around trying to save Chloe the whole eppy, or something like that.

And before Chloe's surgery the doctor tells Chloe she doesnt know anything about true love. She tells the Doctor there is a certain someone she wants to see again when she comes out but doesn't specify who.

Hmmmm....... Hmmmmm......
    Last edited by Lostfan588; 10-17-2007, 06:47 PM.

Why do you find that funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
      Why do you find that funny?

Because...Im so excited for the death of Chimmy!!! And the sweetness of Chlark.

I just cant hide it! SORRY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lostfan588

yea ILBL will jus have to excuse lostfan it seems

Comment

Re: Chlark!!!

And before Chloe's surgery the doctor tells Chloe she doesnt know anything about true love. She tells the Doctor there is a certain someone she wants to see again when she comes out but doesn't specify who.
          I'm about to be tortured and then die, but instead of screaming for help, here's some personal info on my love life..

Comment

Ok I just felt so sad for Jimmy tho. He's a sweet guy and understanding boyfriend.

Yes I loved the Chlark scene

Comment

Ok I just felt so sad for Jimmy tho. He's a sweet guy and understanding boyfriend.

Yes I loved the Chlark scene

Oh I love Jimmy too!!! I just never really liked Chimmy.

I feel bad for him, but I think he will feel better once he gets his Karimmy kiss.

Originally posted by HeddyH
              I'm about to be tortured and then die, but instead of screaming for help, here's some personal info on my love life..

Well, I guess thats what happens. Just what I heard. *shrugs*

After all the Doc is stealing Chloe's heart for the woman he loves and want to live forever, so I think it makes some since theyd bring it up.

But yeah, now you mention it...that is pretty funny!!!

Comment

\ Well, I guess thats what happens. Just what I heard. *shrugs*

After all the Doc is stealing Chloe's heart for the woman he loves and want to live forever, so I think it makes some since theyd bring it up.

But yeah, now you mention it...that is pretty funny!!!
                Sorry, I didn't mean it in a way to mock you.
                Sadly, it is actually what happens.

Chloe says straight to him "I came to you for help, not to be cut open like a lab rat" (or something vaguely similar). She knew she was going to die.

But she still told him about her love life. It was dumb.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't mean it in a way to mock you.
                  Sadly, it is actually what happens.

Chloe says straight to him "I came to you for help, not to be cut open like a lab rat" (or something vaguely similar). She knew she was going to die.

Oh no I didnt think you were mocking me!

Its all good.

Comment

You have the scenes all in one lump and it didn't happen that way.

What she said about wanting to remember one person was in the first visit to the office when the doc told her a side affect was loss of memory. She didn't say that when she was about to get sliced open.

Come on get it straight what would be the point of saying that at the point she was going to die. Memeory would have nothing to do with anything at that point.

Ok I'll go watch it again and report back
                    Last edited by Ilovebeinglost; 10-17-2007, 07:32 PM.

Comment

you do that

I cant wait for this episode

Comment

You have the scenes all in one lump and it didn't happen that way.

What she said about wanting to remember one person was in the first visit to the office when the doc told her a side affect was loss of memory. She didn't say that when she was about to get sliced open.

Come on get it straight what would be the point of saying that at the point she was going to die. Memeory would have nothing to do with anything at that point.

Ok I'll go watch it again and report back
                        1) thank you. Makes a lot more sense now.
                        2) You suck. I'm jealous. I wanna watch it. hehe

Comment

So now that Chloe's back to being single and that Clana will be going downhill soon w/ the trust issues. Once Lana leaves Clark, Clark will be sad and Chloe will be all over him once again. Who knows, there might be Chlark time soon or later...

Screw it man, I'm tired of this sh!t. Chloe and Clark should just get a room, have good sex and get it OVER w/. Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                            So now that Chloe's back to being single and that Clana will be going downhill soon w/ the trust issues. Once Lana leaves Clark, Clark will be sad and Chloe will be all over him once again. Who knows, there might be Chlark time soon or later...

Screw it man, I'm tired of this sh!t. Chloe and Clark should just get a room, have good sex and get it OVER w/. Geez.
                            I'll drink to that.

Then Clark wakes up to Chloe gone, and she left some hundred dollar bills on the nightstand with a note saying thanks. hehe

Comment

Nah, she'll leave a note saying "Call me, my number is 555-XXX-XXXX"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎