TV Ratings for Cure

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, this is really good news. the 4th episode tying the premeire episode. this can only mean good things.

lets hope next weeks guestar christina millian (so hot) will do the same trick

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
      Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
      Kara................4.59 million*
      Fierce..............4.82 million*
      Cure................5.18 million*

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.94 million
      YAY! Looking good.

Comment

For a show in it's 7th season, this is really incredible. I'm guessing this doesn't include Live+7 DVR ratings either? It's impressive. If this continues, I'm sure the ratings will go up when Lara comes to town. A lot more girls, because of the addition of Kara, are actually tuning in this year too.

Comment

Amazing news on the ratings. Can't wait to see if next week can keep it up. Action looks hilarious but it seems like the type of off-the-wall episode that isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Comment

From the K-Site news page:
            Smallville had its best ratings in the ages 18-34 and 18-49 demographics since January, when the network screened the popular episode "Justice." Smallville also ranked or tied for #1 in the 8PM hour with Males 18-34, 12-34, and 12-17, and placed second in its timeslot among teens.
            That's pretty good. I think it paid off to get Dean Cain on the show.

Comment

The next few episodes will do fine, especially with Christina Millian and Helen Slater guest starring.

Excellent news on the ratings, though. We're definitely getting an eighth season if the trend continues.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                From the K-Site news page: That's pretty good. I think it paid off to get Dean Cain on the show.
                absolutley it paid off-to me the casual smallville viewer who might miss some episodes here or there probably heard dean cain was on and definately wanted to not miss this. i believe this is not the case for every guest star that comes on the show, but when you have special guest stars with tie ins to superman like christopher reeves and dean cain, people are more inclined to watch the show.

if you look last year, Fallout with Bow Wow was a very high rated episode for season 6 because of the appeal he has. The next post down from yours lists Helen Slater and Christina Millian coming on and even though they are not huge stars, they are big enough to draw some attention.

Comment

I don't actually know how big of a star Christina Millian is (I only know she sang the Kim Possible), but I'm sure there will be some people who will watch just for her. Especially if the CW airs a promo that says she's guesting, like they did for Dean Cain.

And w/ Helen Slater, ppl who saw her on SG may watch.

Originally posted by Rafael122
                  I don't think Season 8 was never in doubt. It's one of the network's highest rated shows. Really, it depends on where the actors and writers want to go from here, rather than the network itself.
                  Hopefully, w/ the increase in viewers, the CW will increase SV's budget and/or offer MR and AM more money to come back next year.
                  Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 10-20-2007, 06:21 AM.

Comment

AM isn't coming back or what? I've not heard this...

Comment

Some ppl around here claim that AM says she won't come back next year, I haven't heard that though.

I just know that TW, JG, and ED are signed for next year.

Comment

We can't lose Allison...

Comment

Considering Chloe did not belong to the superman mytho, don't you think she's bound to disappear before the end of the year, just like Lionel , for continuity reasons ?

Comment

Waheyyyy!! Over 5 million, well done boys and girls. Keep up the excellent work.

Comment

Smallville rating would be alot higher if Hawaii have CW channel. Instead of the current 5mill, it would have been 6mill. Now I would have to rely on kind friends within the 48-States to record and have it delivered through eMail to catch the show. Although it's a hassle but it's all worth it. I wish the people of Hawaii didn't have to resort to such thing, but we have no choice.

Comment

Welcome aboard hyperpiz.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎