TV Ratings for Cure

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

....promise was one of my favorite episodes...
    and whole season six was so perfect i can't understand what happened with ratings. I am getting a feeling people are more interested in mitology than SV drama. In my opinion SV wouldn't be SV without triangels, secrets... in they want only speccial affects they should watch Heroes

Comment

Yeah! I'm thrilled with "Cure's" 5.06 mil. The Season 6, 4th epi "Arrow"- 4.71mil.

"Cure" actually beat out all of S6 episodes except "Justice" with 5.26 mil.

It's looking good for a Smallville 8th Season!

Comment

Wow! 5 mil... it's surprising to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by shark87
          and whole season six was so perfect i can't understand what happened with ratings. I am getting a feeling people are more interested in mitology than SV drama. In my opinion SV wouldn't be SV without triangels, secrets... in they want only speccial affects they should watch Heroes
          Really? You watch Smallville because of soap opera drama?

I still get surprised everyday. You are also going for a surprise when you learn that the majority of Smallville's fans are because of the mythos.
          Last edited by Timester; 10-19-2007, 11:21 AM.

Comment

wow smallville is doing good this season. guess its because they are finally talking about clarks past lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
              Really? You watch Smallville because of soap opera drama?

I still get surprised everyday. You are also going for a surprise when you learn that the majority of Smallville's fans are because of the mythos.
              I with you on this. I do not watch daytime soaps. Too trivial and too much pseudo sex.

Comment

SV is doing really good this year. I'm glad.

I hope this means Curtis Know will be back sometime in the future.

Comment

Kara adds a lot to the show IMO and is a good ratings draw. Is she here like brainiac (temporary) or like Lois (permanent addition)? when she took off I wondered if they were going without her for a while.

Comment

^^ they wouldn't have her in the opening if she weren't permanent. i agree with your assessment...not really my type but i have to admit the girl is sizzling on screen, and her character has a lot of potential.

Comment

I think "Cure" tied w/ the season premiere in viewers.

Comment

I'm soo happy, since last week I thought Clana would bring in ratings.

But I'm so happy it went up this week! I hardly saw any commercails for it. And it went up! YAY!

Comment

That's great, it got over 5 million! Hopefully there won't be a big drop for next week's ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                            Yeah! I'm thrilled with "Cure's" 5.06 mil. The Season 6, 4th epi "Arrow"- 4.71mil.

"Cure" actually beat out all of S6 episodes except "Justice" with 5.26 mil.

It's looking good for a Smallville 8th Season!
                            I don't think Season 8 was never in doubt. It's one of the network's highest rated shows. Really, it depends on where the actors and writers want to go from here, rather than the network itself.

Comment

8:00 PM SMALLVILLE 3.1/5, 5.18, 2.1/6, 2.1/5

This week vs. last week
                              - 5.18 million viewers v. 4.82 - UP by 360,000 and ties w/ season premiere
                              - 2.1/6 A18-49 v. 1.9/5 - UP and is season high
                              - 2.1/5 A25-54 v. 2.0/5 - UP and is season high

"Cure" also out did last year's 4th ep. "Arrow" by 470K (5.18 v. 4.71).

S7 is also avg. 170K more viewers than the 1st 4 eps. of S6 (4.94 v. 4.77).

Comment

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
                                Kara................4.59 million*
                                Fierce..............4.82 million*
                                Cure................5.18 million*

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.94 million

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀