X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Cure

Discuss the ratings here!

I hope the ratings jump more than 5

Comment

Unfortunately, due to a much improved TM, SV fell to 2nd in total viewers in the list of CW's primetime programs for 10/8-10/14.

1. America's Next Top Model 5.37 million viewers
      2. Smallville 4.82
      3. Friday Night SmackDown 4.53
      4. Beauty and the Geek 3.21
      5. Supernatural 3.16
      6. The Game 2.86
      7. Gossip Girl 2.8
      8. Reaper 2.65
      9. Everybody Hates Chris 2.6
      10. Girlfriends 2.53
      11. Aliens in America 2.11
      12. ANTM (R) 1.7
      13. Life Is Wild 1.06
      14. CW Now 0.67
      15. Online Nation 0.58

"Fierce" wasn't that well received, but, from what I've seen, the CW has been promoting "Cure" a lot better than "Fierce," and w/ Dean Cain guesting, SV has received some added publicity this week (from places like TV Guide and Zap2It), so I'm expecting this week to increase from last week. I'm predicting somewhere between 4.85 million viewers - 5.
      Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 10-18-2007, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Also you are forgetting about adding DVR. So it would be more than 5 million viewers.

Comment

Yes, those are just the Live + Same Day Final numbers. Live + 7 haven't been released for last week yet. I don't think they ever released the actual viewership totals for most shows from premiere week even. Who knows if we'll ever get to see them?

Comment

"Fierce" wasn't that well received, but, from what I've seen, the CW has been promoting "Cure" a lot better than "Fierce," and w/ Dean Cain guesting, SV has received some added publicity this week (from places like TV Guide and Zap2It), so I'm expecting this week to increase from last week. I'm predicting somewhere between 4.85 million viewers - 5. [/B]
            how can you say it wasn't that well received when it beat the previous weeks episode that probably had more promoting for supergirl than anything over the summer? also it was step for step for wither's ratings last year (the 3rd episode)

i agree with you that cure will probably do better as it has gotten more publicity with this episdoe

Comment

Go look at the "Fierce" forum here and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

Overnight Ratings are in http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/newslett...ider/index.jsp

Smallville (3.4/ 5)

The more detailed fast national ratings come out at 12 ET.

Comment

So the ratings looks to be the same as last week at this point. We'll see if the final rating is the same. Interesting to note that FOX had a baseball playoff game on last night between the Red Sox and the Indians so that is competition that Smallville didn't have last week, since the game was on TBS last week.

Comment

Cure did really well!

MediaWeek.com

CW’s Smallville (Viewers: #5, 5.06 million; A18-49: #5, 2.0/ 6).

Looks like Smallville is recovering from last year's horrendous ratings fest.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                      Go look at the "Fierce" forum here and you'll see what I mean.
                      I understand people didnt like this episode, but it still did better in the ratings than Kara. this forum is so negative it is sickening. enjoy the show for what it is. i understand what you are saying, but promise was one of my favorite episodes, yet probably one of the most hated on this site

getting back on topic, nice to see smallville over 5 mill. with 5.06 and not the final ratings, maybe it can eclipse Justice for the highest in the last 2 years

Comment

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
                        Kara................4.59 million*
                        Fierce..............4.82 million*
                        Cure................5.06 million

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.91 million

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                          So the ratings looks to be the same as last week at this point. We'll see if the final rating is the same. Interesting to note that FOX had a baseball playoff game on last night between the Red Sox and the Indians so that is competition that Smallville didn't have last week, since the game was on TBS last week.
                          I am actually an Indians fan, and to me the ratings probably didnt flucuate much for the game. to me the game doesnt start until 8 30, and by that time, no matter how much i like the indians, i want to see what happened in the end of smallville. also i can flip back to the game. needless to say i shouldnt of even bothered to watch the rest of the game. anyways, i thik are you smarter than a 5th grader would take more viewers away than a playoff baseball game, (it is sad, baseball is supreme)

Comment

Wow thats very nice 5.06 , is that the final rating ? Its still great , I hope next episodes will all be 5mil+ or even increasing that would be amazing.

Comment

Nope, the finals will be out late this afternoon/early evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎