TV Ratings for Cure

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they can manage to stay in the 4.5 or up category from now on, I think that we'll get another season. They better do some promo for Helen Slater too. She may not be big like her brother Christian, but she was in the original movie and she does have an audience who will remember her. I hope they take advantage of that.

Comment

Why wouldn't there be an 8th season? What else will the CW have? The promotion darling "Gossip Girl" is a flop. Mwahahahahaha

Comment

^^^ You know which show really gets me, Minela? Aliens in America...It's so stereotypical it's almost offensive. Reaper is basically pointless and whoever thought Life Is Wild would make a good show needs to get their head examined. They really have nothing besides: ANTM, Smallville, and Beauty and the Geek. My guess is that they'd want to keep their hit shows around as long as possible, but TV is unpredictable.

Comment

This is great that the ratings are up. Of course I'd love an eighth season but without Lex it would be cutting to me :/

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
            Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
            Kara................4.59 million*
            Fierce..............4.82 million*
            Cure................5.06 million

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.91 million

This means to me bring back Dean Cain!, I believe that increase from 4.82 to 5.06 even with greater competition means people still love Dean Cain.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuv180
              I'd love an eighth season but without Lex it would be cutting to me :/
              Well, when characters leave a show, sometimes what they'll do is have another character like Lana pretend she's talking to Lex on the phone or reading an email from him or something like that. Plus, if he's leaving, who's going to be the villain?

Comment

Nielson ratings on Smallville are out today.

5.2 million viewers. Up from 4.8 million last week. Ranking 79. Last weeks ranking was 82.

Comment

The DVR ratings for "Cure" are out. And the episode did as well in DVR viewership as it did with same-day viewers.

"Smallville" saw increases of 44% in both women 18-34 (2.34rtg v. 1.63rtg) and adults 18-34 (2.55rtg v. 1.77rtg) in Live+7 DVR viewing

Comment

those are some huge numbers...always a good sign

Comment

The Live + 7 puts Cure up to 5.61mil. an 18% increase over Live. Ranking #10 in highest %'s. Good news!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎