No announcement yet.

Does Sylar eat brains? (revisited)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Sylar eat brains? (revisited)

I was watching Season One and this episode of Season Three and I don't think Sylar eats brains to gain powers.

Notice that in "Six months ago" Sylar kills Brian Davis but no mention is made of brains. Of course we don't see Brian after so the head might have come off. This raises the question of how did a watch maker have anything to saw into the skull of a dead man. Did Sylar just bash until the skull cracked?

In "kindred" sylar kills Candice. Her "original" body lies on the floor with "some" blood. And now Sylar tries to use her power but nothing. From what I could see, no top of head off, and same question, besides the shards of coffee cup, what could he have used to cut her head open anyway. There weren't even brains lying around.

So what do we think he does? Just look at the brains and know. He saw that Chandra's watch was broken before he opened it and he knew Brian was broken just by looking at him. So what happened.

Does it have to do with DNA? Blood? If it's all in the brain, what does Sylar see?

What ever it is, he sure doesn't eat it.

I agree I don't think he's eating brains either. He'd be an extremely neat eater if so...

Comment

I'm pretty sure Sylar eats brains guys, I mean come on, why wouldn't he, they're so damned tasty.

Sylar studies the brains to gain the powers. He eats them afterward because he's hungry (from all that studying)...like any of us would be. ("Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that Kitkat Brain." )

Sylar is probably eating or destroying the brains in some other fashion afterward to prevent anybody else from gaining the powers the same way. This lets him be "the Highlander" of each power ("there can be only one")...
      Last edited by Xanderman; 10-19-2007, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I think they just do it off screen because of the ratings. If he had blood all over his face they'd have to give it a higher rating.

I also wouldn't be surprised if anyone could get powers by eating brains. 'Cause Sylar's power is knowing how things work. He knows he has to eat brains to get the power.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎