Collapse
No announcement yet.

West knows where Claire lives......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure West would've seen HRG the first day of school when he nearly ran Claire over. He was standing right there.

I also think he's a creep.

Comment

Okay, so he's a peeping tom.

Comment

Thought I think the theory of the man with the horn rimmed glasses is not really HRG. I honestly believe it is...everything is leading up to West finding out.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Selene1212
          [B]I'm pretty sure West would've seen HRG the first day of school when he nearly ran Claire over. He was standing right there.

Wasn't HRG inside his car when that happened? Or am I imagining things?

Comment

Yes, Noah is the HRG that took West. The glasses, the memory loss when he was taken are too coincidental with Noah and the Hiatian's previous work. There aren't any mentions of multiple team in the company that I remember, and when Claude's original partner was removed, he got Noah, then Noah got the Haitian. It's always seemed like there is only the one team. They traveled the world to find people with abilities, if there were more teams they would probably be more localized. The writers like their little plot twists, but his isn't one of them.

Oh by the way, if I was Noah, I doubt that I would jump to the conclusion that Claire's boyfriend killed me. I wouldn't expect my daughter to be standing next to my dead body being comforted by my killer. And as much as Noah knows about he paintings, he should know he can't prevent it from happening. The best thing he could do is to get away from Claire.

Sorry for rambling...
            Last edited by one of the 12; 10-18-2007, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Listen, I'm not convinced that Noah did it. Sure he's the likely culprit but we go to remember that the show is still new and we don't know everything about the members of the company. There could be another dude wth horn rimmed glasses. Perhaps a former colleague of Mr. Bennett and the two didn't like each other.

And West, I'm pretty sure he's working for someone too. And I think he has a second power. The power to sense those who are gifted.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎