Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Company Photograph

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Mr. and Mrs. Petrelli will turn out to be good guys in all of this, or at least "not bad" guys. Angela and Linderman were trying to do the right thing, in their opinion, it just wasn't a very noble thing to do (sacrificing .07%). The Nightmare Man is likely going to actually be a very bad man, but he still won't be the person who's killing them all. Now here's a theory I haven't heard: since we haven't heard from Linderman, and we can't be sure if he lived or died at this point (although it seems unlikely) it's possible he is behind the killings (he's just not the one physically doing it).

Comment

Also, I wonder who took the photograph.

Comment

Noah? :P Well, he's in the series of 8 paintings and that's supposed to be members of the old group, so it's plausible. I wonder how young he would've been then...

Comment

Re: The Company Photograph

Originally posted by JBW157
          If anybody could get a screenshot of it, that would be awesome. id like to see if we all can identify everyone in it, and find who are the unknowns, cuz surely they will all be addressed sooner or later. and please, no spoilers.

so far i know:

Linderman (deceased)

Charles Devaux (deceased)

Mr. Petrelli (deceased)

Kaito Nakamura (deceased)

Angela (Mrs.) Petrelli

Bob

Matt's Dad / Bad Dream Man
          At first glance during the episode I thought Mr. Petrelli was Bennet.

So of the twelve we know the identity of 7. And the rest of the members must be alive. Since they seem to all have some relation to our heroes I was thinking the hispanic man in front may be the twins father. Also there is a last man whose face we never saw. He was seated at the far right, below Matt's father.

Comment

**** ypour right, we are obsessing over everyone else, what if that person is the craziest twist of all

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              Dude that would be so crazy if Noah was the man that took the photograph. But the picture might have been taken before he joined the company but maybe it isn't. Then if he was the photographer that might explain why he's dead and in the series of 8 because he could be one of the only people left who knows who the killer is and how to identify him/her.

Comment

I took some closer shots of the photograph:
                Full picture showing the covered face of the guy next to Parkman's dad.

Closeup of that face

Ma & Pa Petrelli

Papa Petrelli looks a lot like HRG with those glasses. hmmmm.

Comment

the guy they are covering up is kensai..............................and they ae doing it for a reason. we all know it............if you can survive anything you can survive the aging process..............and goes that mean claire is immortal?

Comment

Was that in a spoiler?
                    I hven't been checking out the spoilers much lately.

Comment

but even looking at the top of the guy shead, he looks aged

Comment

He looks like the oldest there.

I just noticed, "Midas Man" doesn't look any older than from the photo.
                        How old is this photo supposed to be?
                        Last edited by STFanatic; 10-16-2007, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Here is a better shot of the so called mystery man. He isn't hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by vinslikewhoa
                            did anyone notice what rooftop they are on?
                            I think it's the Deveaux building.

Originally posted by STFanatic
                            I'd think Thompson.
                            Last edited by Mello Penelo; 10-16-2007, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Maybe this has been pointed out before, but I was surprised that they are not younger on that photo......which means the old heroes were meeting until not long ago.
                              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                                ...she's probably Monica's Mom who got killed in Katrina.
                                No, she's not. They made it clear that the only ones who have died are Mr. Petrelli, Linderman, Kaito and Charles Deveaux.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎