No announcement yet.

The Company Photograph

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supernatural Hero
    No, she's not. They made it clear that the only ones who have died are Mr. Petrelli, Linderman, Kaito and Charles Deveaux.
    Have they said those are the only ones, really?
    Or did they just happen to mention those?

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
      Have they said those are the only ones, really?
      Or did they just happen to mention those?
      Before Nakumura died, he said that there were nine of them left. At that point we knew that Linderman, Mr. Petrelli and Charles were dead. 12-3=9, does it not?

Comment

But we don't know if Monica's mom really died in Katrina or if she was just one of the missing.

A lot of our heroes are related to the people in the photo, one way or another.

Comment

THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN ON THE TOP OF THE DEVEAUX BUILDING. NOTICE THE STONE CARVINGS BEHIND THE PICTURE.

Comment

Before Nakumura died, he said that there were nine of them left. At that point we knew that Linderman, Mr. Petrelli and Charles were dead. 12-3=9, does it not?
            Excellent, thank you.

Comment

No, she's not. They made it clear that the only ones who have died are Mr. Petrelli, Linderman, Kaito and Charles Deveaux.
              I think I made it pretty clear I was making a guess, number one. Number two, how the heck would Parkman and Mohinder know for sure who's dead? They just listed the ones they know for sure are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                I think I made it pretty clear I was making a guess, number one. Number two, how the heck would Parkman and Mohinder know for sure who's dead? They just listed the ones they know for sure are dead.
                Well, Kaito did say that there were nine of them left, and Nathan had previously told Matt of the dead ones of the group (Linderman, his dad, Charles Devaux and Kaito)... so I think that the ones that Matt named are in fact the only ones dead...

I read that they are presenting at least five of the characters in the picture in the near future, so I'd focus a little bit more on the who's killing them... dunno

Comment

Did anyone catch that preview on NBC that's all "Someone is hunting the older generation of heroes...and this week we'll find out who all the members are"

"Our heroes (presumably the younger one) are trying to figure out who, but wait until they find it....ITS ONE OF THEM!"

I realize how horrible I just summed that preview up, but if you saw it then you know what I'm saying. Seems like NBC is trying to influence the point of view that its already a character we know killing off these people.

This is just insane, as the possibilities run from slightly plausible to downright ridiculous. Obviously Molly Walker isn't killing these people off...but what about Peter Petrelli, from the future? Coming back to knock these people off once he's realized what they've done? Hard to imagine him hurting his own mother but...

It seemed as though its certainly a hot point of debate and NBC is milking it. Could be Kensei, who maybe called 'Kane' at a later point in time...

I'm going to stop before I drive myself insane enough to be the hooded killer.

Comment

Could the preview be referring to Hiro from the future? He got tired of going back and forth in time trying to figure out where it all went wrong, so now he's just killing off the older heroes and be done with it

Comment

don't think Hiro would do that... he's too good a kid for that, if it is one of the future heroes, I'd go for Peter... he seems more likely to kill someone off, as he would have done with the Irish guy if Caitlin hadn't been there to stop him

Comment

I've been lurking for quite a while and finally decided to join in and write a post/reply.

I think that all of the people in the picture are going to be directly related to the stars currently in the show. Duh...

Last season during one of the final shows, Nikki and DL found all their personal information in Linderman's vault & Linderman told Nikki and DL that it wasn't an accident they were together. So I am sure that their parents are in the picture. DL's mom is probably the woman in the lower left corner, #9, and maybe the hot lady by Parkman's Dad, #7, is Nikki's mom.

Just some guesses, I've got about a year of comments to get caught up on so look for me on other posts, oh and I do have some insight on the subject, I am "One of the 12"...
                        Last edited by one of the 12; 10-18-2007, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by one of the 12
                          I've been lurking for quite a while and finally decided to join in and write a post/reply.

I think that all of the people in the picture are going to be directly related to the stars currently in the show. Duh...

Last season during one of the final shows, Nikki and DL found all their personal information in Linderman's vault & Linderman told Nikki and DL that it wasn't an accident they were together. So I am sure that their parents are in the picture. DL's mom is probably the woman in the lower left corner, #9, and maybe the hot lady by Parkman's Dad, #7, is Nikki's mom.

Just some guesses, I've got about a year of comments to get caught up on so look for me on other posts, oh and I do have some insight on the subject, I am "One of the 12"...

Welcome to Kryptonsite One of The Twelve

Great area of the forum for your first post

Comment

and the woman in the far left looks like she could play kristen bells mom.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎