Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire really that naive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

After he convinced Claire to jump off the sign, which would have ruined her dress, and prompted uncomfortalbe questions like "so... that was some rough librarians eh?", West then said this:

"I know you can regenerate, but I'd neverwant to see you hurt."

I mean this West guy doesn't talk like a geek. This is like master player talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux

This is like master player talk to me.
      Yes I got that feeling, too He was too smooth for comfort in this eppie.

I'm still hoping that he won't be a villain in the end

Comment

C'mon, he was just being sweet......

They want us to believe that Claire actually falls for the guy, after everything she went through last year. Many other people would be scarred for life, I believe.....

Comment

It's obvious he wants revenge on HRG.

Comment

But that's cool, no?

Comment

I just got idea completly different that I had before...West works for the bad guy,Matt's father.He is there to convaince Claire to work for him.Remember Claire wanted to do stuff with her powers,she wanted to make a difference.Mrs.Petrelli forbided her because she was too young but she said that may be later,she could work for her.Well,I think West is going to really fall in love with Claire,he will protect her.Then they will escape together to be free from every of them.Guess who will have to find them and bring them back safely?

Comment

I like that idea. West is working for the villain and was originally supposed to pretend to be in love with Claire and convince her to join them, but instead he really falls in love with her.

Also, I noticed that people just love to follow Claire. First West follows her and now her dad follows her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                  Well, he's got to be the shadowy figure standing in front of Claire in the painting of Mr. Bennett dead. West is probably pissed about the " || " marks on his neck and will kill him, unless everyone can do something about it.
                  Agreed, claire needs to clear things up between him and her dad, or I'm afraid things are going to get ugly.

Comment

Given that Claire is once again connect to Sylar again with the whole stolen car incident..they may once again meet up. And with Sylars new illusion power that he can't use yet...who knows? It may not really be West? This all will probally occur towards the end of the season..

Comment

Well...

I think that West is just someone the writers came up with to recreate the tension between Claire and Noah we had last season. Someone that will keep putting her in situations where she almost reveals her powers or gets caught doing something she shouldn't by her dad. He's the bad influence person that all our parents didn't want us to hang around with. I am pretty sure that the two, Noah and HRG (edit, I meant West and HRG) ,are going to meet, and it isn't going to go well, Claire blames him for keeping her from having a normal life etc., but I doubt that West is who kills Noah in the painting.

His only purpose is to create drama... that's his other power.
                      Last edited by one of the 12; 10-18-2007, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I will withhold judgment on West for a while, I like the way he flies

Comment

Originally posted by one of the 12
                          Well...

. I am pretty sure that the two, Noah and HRG are going to meet, and it isn't going to go well, Claire blames him for keeping her from having a normal life etc., but I doubt that West is who kills Noah in the painting.

Noah and HRG have already met, as they are the same person...

Comment

I knew what 1 0f the 12 meant, and substuted the name "Noah"for "West", I actually didn't catch that till you mentoned it

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                              I knew what 1 0f the 12 meant, and substuted the name "Noah"for "West", I actually didn't catch that till you mentoned it
                              Your right, I didn't catch it either...

Edited to correct...

Comment

Hey, if it weren't for Spell check no one would be able to read my posts

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎