No announcement yet.

Claire really that naive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire really that naive?

Is anyone buying the Claire/West relationship? I'm not...to me it's just completely unrealistic. After all that characters been through, for her to be manipulated in this way is just OOC. I hope the writers have something up their sleeves and theres a turn in the works...then hopefully this dreadful ship is sunk.

I like the kid, but he does seem a bit shady, and it's funny, he talks just like her dad when he's manipulating someone. Seems like a company man to me, or a company young man. I'm sure I'm wrong on that though. It just seems like he's too interested in finding out about claire's past.

Comment

I hate Claire and West more than Clark and Lana.

Comment

Say NO to Cest? Cwest? Waire?...anyway, no I don't like this direction at all. I don't like West at all. Claire, however, is acting much like a typical teenage girl here, but after the life shes led the past year she should be far from typical. I'm a little bothered by the reverting thing here, Claire and HRG came a long way last season and there was real trust present, in the first few episodes here bam, all that trust and closeness is gone.

Comment

I don't trust him either. Him creeping around her window should have been a red flag for Claire. She should know better, she knows there are other people like her, but that doesn't make them trustworthy. Knowing what Sylar did should've kept her on her toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasha
            Knowing what Sylar did should've kept her on her toes.
            assuming she didnt cut them off...

Comment

Yeah, Wes is too good to be true but... I've never really been that fond of Claire. She's a bit of a mary sue as well. I think that either Wes is a company man- or they are just trying to get ppl very far away from Peter/Claire because it's slightly incestous and illegal.

Comment

Ireallylikethisshow, not to nitpick, but his name is West, not Wes.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                  Say NO to Cest? Cwest? Waire?...anyway, no I don't like this direction at all. I don't like West at all. Claire, however, is acting much like a typical teenage girl here, but after the life shes led the past year she should be far from typical. I'm a little bothered by the reverting thing here, Claire and HRG came a long way last season and there was real trust present, in the first few episodes here bam, all that trust and closeness is gone.
                  I really agree with you there Pycer...cause i mean we've seen them go through ALL this stuff and finally start trusting each other and now some kid comes along and messes all that up. You'd think Claire would have finally started doing what her dad told her.

But she wants to be normal and doesn't know about the painting and just prolly thinks Bennet is just being over protective cause it's just a boy.

But i really think this could all be settled if Noah wouldn't be such a B and actually show Claire the picture in order to help back up his paranoia.

Comment

The kisses won me over. The way he closes his eyes... it was so sweet. Though when he was telling her to jump that was super creepy. I don't know... but I'm shipping them. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                      i second that! west is a nosy douche, and claire is too ignorant to see that through his arrogant charm and his romantic flying power. and didn't she ever learn that lying from your dad can screw up your life?

Comment

^For real? LOL!!!

I completely disagree. Claire/West has a pulse.

Comment

Re: Claire really that naive?

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                          Is anyone buying the Claire/West relationship? I'm not...to me it's just completely unrealistic. After all that characters been through, for her to be manipulated in this way is just OOC. I hope the writers have something up their sleeves and theres a turn in the works...then hopefully this dreadful ship is sunk.
                          I think West is just a creepy guy. I don't think he's manipulating her at all, unless he happened to see HRG that first day. And if he were manipulating her because of that, why tell her about his experience? Nah, I think he's just a creepy guy who's fallen for Claire. It won't turn out well for them, but I buy it easily.

Comment

Well, he's got to be the shadowy figure standing in front of Claire in the painting of Mr. Bennett dead. West is probably pissed about the " || " marks on his neck and will kill him, unless everyone can do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                              amen

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎